Wild Hearts - EA Monster Hunter Clone

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I 100%'ed what's available currently and I'm still not tired of it, but can't wait to see what they do in another year of additions.

Made the giga chad katana and have what I can only assume is the best armor/talisman set up I can get currently. I know MH series has nothing to worry about but I hope this inspires them to do a bit more with the genre.

View attachment 460578

Hold the fuck up! You can take multiple paths??? Well let me log on!

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You mean Deathstalker, the ice wolf or do you mean the Celestial Dragon? If it's Deathstalker then abuse harpoon/chain trap (which is really what you should do always if you need it to enable your damage) and then I really recommend using a range weapon or going multiplayer for the true end boss. I did the last boss the first time with Katana and it was a snooooooze.

Yes you can loop all over the entire thing provided you have the materials and gold. You can also go back to wherever you've crafted along the path and reroute as well if needed.

Has anyone killed the last boss? The giant wolf? Just keep running out of time.

Hold the fuck up! You can take multiple paths??? Well let me log on!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You mean Deathstalker, the ice wolf or do you mean the Celestial Dragon? If it's Deathstalker then abuse harpoon/chain trap (which is really what you should do always if you need it to enable your damage) and then I really recommend using a range weapon or going multiplayer for the true end boss. I did the last boss the first time with Katana and it was a snooooooze.

Yes you can loop all over the entire thing provided you have the materials and gold. You can also go back to wherever you've crafted along the path and reroute as well if needed.

The Lurid Soulstalker. 20 minute timer. 1 death.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Oh the volatile. Yeah just need to abuse trap/harpoon. If you're good about it you can keep it near perma locked. Pretty much mandatory to do in these fights. If you have access to the resurrection perk (on some armor or talisman kemono alignment) that let's you take a death without losing a life pip it will help with being a bit more aggressive or if you mess up your iframe timing the one shot shit. Also use status talismans if you have them. I use sleep/fire/poison ones as they proc at least 1-2 times a fight and cause monsters to stop attacking for more dps uptime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user