Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had to choose between a new video card or a new processor. I went with the processor. Jumped from dual core i3 to quad core(or 8 core?) i7 860 and this thing is lovely. Still my 560ti may be a bottleneck but I'm hoping I made the right choice.

Mahstah_sl

shitlord
They will be randomly going up and down to test out new features or patches as the week progresses. Don't expect to be able to play all the time.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Hmm I don't know if this is a mistake or not but the Realms are currently up.
It's part of OPs week. They're basically putting the servers up randomly to test stability and such. My second box saw an incredible FPS boost with this patch. I was normally hovering at about 30-35 FPS in Illum and now I'm at 70-80 running around.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know if it's the optimazation or this new processor but I am getting much better FPS even in towns now. Also I got a new highway man piece today so I wonder if this counts for boom boxes to.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Follow Wildstar on twitter to get the heads up on when the servers are going to go up. FYI they say patch notes will be available in around 4pm pdt.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Bumpage. Thread desperately needs a decent TL : DR to classes link or Pyros style write up.

From reading this thread Esper seems the most viable of the raid healers but gets lowest votes in the reddit class straw poll. Seems to be explained in the thread there.
It's easy - low level play on the esper is horrible, both their builder and their super ability root them in place. I'm surprised they got as many votes as they did.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd be down to play with some rerollers but I don't want to play on a blue server =/.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm using/use a G600 to. Used it the whole beta since pre-orders came out and haven't noticed a problem.

What issue specifically are you having so that I can look out for it?
Sometime during the 2nd winter beta patch, whenever i log in and press right or left mouse button my character just spins and the camera immediately goes right underneath my character. I posted on the WS forums multiple times but had zero help and no idea what was causing it. I can play wow rift and landmark without this issue. Not really sure what to do I had 34 dominion warrior and bunch of other toons.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
If anyone has any info they want added to the OP, pm me and I'll get it added. Also, take a look at the category you voted in and see if anyone wants to start taking the initiative to get the guild organized for that server. PM me and I'll add you as contact for that faction/server.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure I'm rolling a Chua Engineer at launch.

Definitely not going to be going at this hardcore. I just don't have time anymore. But I'm going to try and enjoy what I can get out of it.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Warrior - Bulwark
Now has an increased Threat Generation buff during the Tank Stance, up from 25% to 100%.

Stalker - Steadfast
Fixed a bug on Tier 3 that caused it to have a lower cooldown than intended.
Now increases Deflect Chance instead of being a forced action.
Reduced the base Deflect Chance to 35%, down from 60%.
Base Deflect Tier upgrade reduced to 2.5%, down from 5%.
Suit Power gained on Deflect increased to 20, up from 15.

Engineer - Enmity
Threat Modifier is now 25%, down from 60%.
Bruiserbot Base
Taunt Duration is now 4 seconds, down from 8.
Yup, definitely going warrior.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apart from that we'll be going Dominion/PVE server for launch if you or anyone else is interested.
I just noticed this, but PVE? what blasphemy is this? I don't think I have played on a pve server since EQ. Granted I have AA for my pvp needs but it's going to feel so weird seeing a red name and I can't attack it.