Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
You obviously can't read the CB forums or their in-game interaction(always at least one on each day answering questions).
I'll second this, there are things that need work but they are active in CB daily soliciting feedback and also on the boards.

Xevy

Log Wizard
If you were in CB since the summer, you can definitely say that they're listening to the community and actively adjusting the game. And I also think they have a decent knack of picking actual constructive thoughts from the myriad of retard posts.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Just got in, check Promotions tag if you are using Gmail.
oh thats interesting i have a hearthstone beta sitting there for months.

doubt anyone wants it, but ill trade this hearthstone beta key for some love on wildstar.

oh look there goes a stress test invite as well, fuck gmail.

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just got in, check Promotions tag if you are using Gmail.

ps: I applied 6 days ago...
/cry
frown.png

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
kinda sad i had a stress test code for this weekend, i dont know why gmail seperates emails into fucking 18 different catagories.

maybe i can off this hearthstone key, but looks not so good.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
kinda sad i had a stress test code for this weekend, i dont know why gmail seperates emails into fucking 18 different catagories.

maybe i can off this hearthstone key, but looks not so good.
Change your settings it doesn't have to do that.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
holy shit, thanks to the dude who pointed me in the promotions folder, found a hearthstone key in there posted it up on reddit for a wildstar key, got one in less than 15minutes.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Nothing like that "No beta invite, again" feeling. Remember, kids, up the river, not across the stream.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm sorry to all you friends on here that didn't get in, but yeah.. definitely check your emails :')my dick is so raw right now just from seeing the email

In other news, I can confirm the 2 keys for friends is a real thing. Apparently it must just be random who gets it.