Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Vitality

HUSTLE
Apparently there are reports of bot accounts inflating Pago's votes. *sigh

rrr_img_67967.jpg

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Stormtalon looks like a decent name. I cant change the poll in the OP for folks to vote. Can a mod help me out?

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Whichever one has the most guilds declared to be going to it. :p I think anyone that doesn't want an active server, has never been on one. Or on a dead one. Just a night and day difference in terms of ability to succeed as a guild, ability to buy and sell and economize in general, finding groups, everything.

That looks like Stormtalon for PvE right now but I didn't reserach that intently.

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I had heard AH was cross-faction in this game? so at least one part of the equation is solved either way, but yeah for recruitment and stuff that's true.

xzi

Mouthbreather
IDK Goons are pretty amusing to watch from the sidelines. Earlier in WoW when they would go take over entire lower level cities was a pretty funny time to be around. I'd still rather stay the fuck away from them, though.

According to this Straw Poll thing like 55% of the votes are going towards dominion PvP lol

Shabado_sl

shitlord
According to this Straw Poll thing like 55% of the votes are going towards dominion PvP lol
I'd ignore that poll. It was on 18% Dominion PvE about 5 minutes ago, it's now on 22% and getting about 10 votes a second, whereas the rest are getting 1 every few seconds.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'd ignore that poll. It was on 18% Dominion PvE about 5 minutes ago, it's now on 22% and getting about 10 votes a second, whereas the rest are getting 1 every few seconds.
Hey, Robots are totally part of the dominion, how dare you imply their votes are less meaningful.

Taxt_sl

shitlord
In searching for servers that seem like they will be more populated, I'm only finding a lot of commentary on what PvP servers people will be rolling. Me and Voldeth are doing as much fast research as we can to get us on the best server possible. Anyone with information please provide it as it will help the overall server destination for our PvE-Dominion guild. If you selected a server via the spreadsheet for any reason other then the name is best (which i believe is a real factor to what server will be the most populated) please let it be known here.