Wilfred

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
i kind of wonder if they wouldnt have hamfisted dudebro coming back from wisconsin and ryan being such a puss if him and jenna woulda worked out and "wilfred" woulda been gone forever

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Just shotgunned S4 in two days, and S3 the week prior. Think I'd rank this a top 5 favorite show, happy with how they wrapped everything up.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I finally finished watching the last season. I've been watching Wilfred since the first episode a few years ago, but had to back burner these latest episodes for whatever reason (then forgot about them all together). I'll say that the show ended on a positive note. Ryan is fucking crazy, but he's happy with his lunacy, so I guess that's a good thing. I really enjoyed the show.

nescio_sl

shitlord
I really loved this show, one of my all time favorites. It was funny, sad and weird. Really touched my feels at times.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Finally got to marathon the final season this week. Such a great show. I look foward to rewatching this to catch all the truly crazy shit Ryan does. Thinking about using a fleshlight to impregnate his own sister, and shoving his nephews pacifier in a dogs butt is pretty fucked in retrospect.