Will Smith n Oscar Town

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i had no idea last night was the oscars, i saw German in Venice (on youtube) trying to catch some celebs at parties, but he had no idea who the celebs were. he had to ask people why these people were getting photographed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have not seen a single one of the ten best picture nominees and have not heard of four of them.

high five tina fey GIF by Ray William Johnson
Consider your virtue signaled.

• 1Solidarity

Juvarisx

Florida
I mean you can watch Oppenheimer on Peacock, its worth the watch. Adebisi and I are on team Poor Things, the movie is bonkers, Ruffalo is funny and Dafoe plays a crazy man. Holdovers is another great flick and a permanent rotation on Christmas movie spree. I liked Killers of the Flower Moon, its a extremely well made movie where Leo took a chance to not be the smartest man in the room and DeNiro was an extremely well acted evil SOB.

Not everything is woke trash, I've been meaning to watch Anatomy of a Fall as well but its a French film and those are real hit or miss with me.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
american fiction is out on VOD/torrents today, i assume its a "i'm black ya'll" kinda movie so not really that interested but that just leaves Poor Things as the only big oscar movie not streaming at home yet

You guys need to just not decide what a movie will be like without watching it lol. Cough EEAAO cough.

This movie is the opposite of I'm black y'all. It's pretty much roasting liberal faggots who want them to be I'm black y'all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You guys need to just not decide what a movie will be like without watching it lol. Cough EEAAO cough.

This movie is the opposite of I'm black y'all. It's pretty much roasting liberal faggots who want them to be I'm black y'all.

It's a spronk spronk post, idiocy is baked in

• 1Garbage

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Most can't even bother to watch the trailer which would have made it obvious as well. Which begs the question of why post about the VOD release of a film you're not even willing to watch the trailer for...

spronk

FPS noob
i never watch trailers anymore most of them give away the entire plot. but the fastest way to get info on the internet is to post wrong opinions, there's always a motherfucker looking to correct you

i did download american fiction (Jeffrey Wright is a fantastic actor and was awesome in Westworld) and will watch it after Holdovers, Anatomy of a Fall and Past Lives, those are the 4 oscar movies i didn't watch i will sometime this year during a slow period. Not much interest in Zone of Interest or Maestro. I really liked Killers of the Flower Moon and Oppenheimer and thought Poor Things and Barbie were fine. 2023 was definitely the year I watched way more oscar movies than the past 10 years probably combined.