Will Smith n Oscar Town

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Guys like 55 wtf you want him to look like

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
I'm waiting for Will to do a murder-suicide at some point.

That woman is a fucking monster...

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm waiting for Will to do a murder-suicide at some point.

That woman is a fucking monster...
It really makes no sense, she's ugly, fucks other guys and then talks shit about him and he's still standing up for her. I would maybe say for the kids but they're grown up now. Also her claiming alopecia??

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
His. The oldest (and darkest) is from his first wife.
everyone including me thinking the same thing

but naw, he's always been chasing white bread
c518b712ac736978cc18ea19c9b9bfea.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It really makes no sense, she's ugly, fucks other guys and then talks shit about him and he's still standing up for her. I would maybe say for the kids but they're grown up now. Also her claiming alopecia??
She either has dirt on him or hes a cuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

He's probably just not looking to lose half of his assets.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if he kills this bitch, i dont think anyone would convict him at this point. the jury might even give him a round of applause. i thought the wife from Creepshow was the worst, but at least Adrienne Barbaeu had wonderful funbags so the guy could play with them sometimes, but Jada doesnt even have that. bitch was lucky to get a chump to put up with her shit for 30 years. she should have been ride or die with his ass whatever he did. i just dont understand why he allowed his career as well as his reputation to be smashed to shit over this bitch. yeah he loves her. but Will Smith had a brand, he wrote motivational books and inspired many people to be better individuals. everything he did and will do from now on will be looked at as a fucking joke i think more people respect OJ and Bill Cosby than they do Will Smith now.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He just saw Dr. Dre give up half. He's just not interested in that experience and men rarely initiate divorce.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
wtf,

you'd think dre would give a call to m&m and ask if this bitch look good?
7b2ad3a190b660993a8beca499f26c24.png

Well it wasn't exactly half but was close to half of his cash assets. He had around 200-300m in straight cash in a bank account un-invested according to divorce filings.

She also got some real estate properties and cars and a bunch of stuff. While it wasn't half on paper-- she took half of his cash assets pretty easily, and that's with a prenup agreement in place. Will Smith has no prenup.

Chris

Potato del Grande
He just saw Dr. Dre give up half. He's just not interested in that experience and men rarely initiate divorce.
But why isn't she initiating divorce?

Is he holding her in the relationship as she'd get nothing given all the cheating proof?

But surely she can grift some cash from going on Oprah and has her own assets?

Is he blackmailing her? That would explain why she hates him so much.

None of this makes sense.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Will Smith is worth 350 million according to my exhaustive 3 seconds of searching.

I'm gonna go on record right here and say if you're worth 350 million and you put up with a bitch like this just to "keep half your assets" that makes you the biggest cuck of all. Bitch, lose half your assets and you still have way more money than you can possibly spend in the rest of your life. I'd have more respect for him if it really is some kind of cuckoldry humiliation fetish, at least then he'd get off on it.

Rich people, I mean rich in this category, are just straight up mentally ill.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
everyone including me thinking the same thing

but naw, he's always been chasing white bread
c518b712ac736978cc18ea19c9b9bfea.png
I wonder who writes this shit. "Notable roles?" Go look at her acting credits. It's literally all just 1 episode guest spots on TV shows.