Win a trip to any sporting event anywhere in the world.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Local sports talk station does a contest every year called "The Dance." They pick 64 celebrity women and put them against each other in a NCAA tourney style bracket. People can vote on each match-up either by calling in during the 'match' or by online voting. Person with the best bracket wins a trip to any sporting event anywhere in the world (winners choice) plus lots of other great prizes.

Sign up here and fill out your bracket:http://dance13.seaintsol.com/default.aspx

Keep in mind when you are filling out your bracket, it's not just who you think is hotter, popularity and past performance in The Dance will influence the way people vote.

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
My picks are infallible. It killed something deep inside of me to pick Mila over Scarlet though.
rrr_img_20392.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Toss up between Mila Kunis, Katty Perry, Eva Mendes or Olivia Wilde from that list.

Although some of those picks are kinda dumb. Why have Katty Perry and Zoey? And why is big toe for thumbs Megan Fox on that list?

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I appreciated the inclusion of Danica Patrick (lolwut), Monte Te'o girlfriend (which adds an interesting dynamic, a lot of people might vote it as a joke) and Tiger Wood's exwife vs. current girlfriend in round 1.

rrr_img_20475.jpg

edit: "Dance History: This is Patrick's 6th Dance, first appearing in 2006. Danica has NOT won a match. With her newly single relationship status, could this be the first year she advances?" lol

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
Just so you know, Lucy Pinder won the whole thing last year, she was the "Queen of the Hardwood." Just sayin...
Wasn't going to bother researching, if I'm honest. I gave the bump to Middleton just cause she's had a spike in celeb status the last year. May be I underestimated the power of tits in a moment of confusion. Emma Watson beats out Pinder in any case though, I predict.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
3,083 with 13 points! Already lost several of my deep seeds though. Anyone else think that voting on this thing is sort of landslide-ish? Emma Watson losing to Katherine Webb with only 20% of the vote? I mean, I picked her to win but I am not surprised she lost...but 80/20? I didn't even know who the fuck Katherine Webb was, even AFTER clicking and reading the info! She's super fucking hot, no doubt, but you'd think popularity would count for something.

And Lucy Pinder beating Alex Morgan 92/8?? Lucy Pinder isn't THAT hot.

Wouldn't be the first radio contest totally skewed by the internet I guess.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She's pretty hot. Her AXE campaign got banned in the UK for being too sexual and she wasn't even naked.

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
The credibility of voters disintegrated the instant the Khaleesi lost to a random sports illustrated slut and Olivia Munn beat anything at all.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Yeah, it really helps if you have followed the contest for a few years to get a feel for the way people vote. Past performance will play a huge roll in how people vote. Lucy Pinder won the whole thing last year. So a lot of people have her going deep again, and thus a lot of people are voting for her. This is the first year they have done the internet voting so that is a new wrinkle they have added in this year. Biel is also a past winner and thus gets a benefit from the legacy vote. Couple of other things I have noticed over the years, since this is a sports radio station contest, SI swimsuit models always do really well. Also the voters are racist, black girls vary rarely go far and always under-perform.

I am sitting at 17 points atm, but I let this boards love-affair of Emma Watson blind me. Had her going to the elite 8 and I should have known better. I was surprised Webb did so well since I had no idea who she was either, but as soon as my mom and my wife both knew exactly who she was I knew I was in trouble.

I wish I had an idea of how many internet votes they were getting. If we got enough people together to vote up a huge upset in the first round, we could effectively eliminate a majority of the competition for the prizes. For example, we got enough people to knock Kate Upton out in the first round, we would basically be eliminating 80% of the competition right there. (Each round is worth more points and I bet Upton is in most peoples final 4).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Have no fear, I will fap to it in your stead.

Although I'd most certainly fap to Kate Beckinsale first. She's my absolute favorite.