Winter 2015 Anime Thread

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I thought Log Horizon finished alright. I'm hooked now I hope they get a 3rd season to finish off the story.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno if it is a good measure, but LH used to be on the recommended anime list to the right on Crunchyroll the entirety of the first season and then until like episode 5 of this season. Then it vanished entirely from it. I need to catch up on the last 10 episodes because it honestly lost me a bit when it was just the kids roaming around with random "Meanwhile in Australia" moments with Shiroe and company. Cross Ange, Parasyte, and Nanatsu were the clear favorites for me this season, and none of those looked particularly good before actually watching an episode.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
In the first season of LH, most EP were good. In the second season, only a third or so were good. It felt slower, but it had some good moments.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tusk picked up Ange by the vag with his face while flying upside down. Cross Ange was perfect.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
wonder if there s going to be a 2nd season of nanatsu. Manga going strong, hopefullly there s going to be enough content for it soon.

Also there was a little promo for arlan senki at the end of nanatsu, seem interesting enough.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Manga for Nanatsu no Taizai is only about 18 chapters ahead of where they ended in the anime.

They don't appear to like animating ongoing shonens like Naruto/Bleach anymore with tons of filler to let the manga get ahead, so it will probably be another 2-3 years for more anime. Both the manga and anime are selling well and that's usually all that matters when you are discussing a sequel that has more source material to adapt.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Looks like there will be another series of Gundam Build Fighters Try and Log Horizon. I think LH suffers from trying to chronologically keep the story in order so it feels more disjointed than the first season. I still enjoy it even if certain parts seem to drag.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im surprised i didnt realize who Sekai's teacher was till they showed him at the ending credits - Now it totally makes sense, but im impressed hes in this universe.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Attack on Titan screeners are out, Not sure what version it is
Edit, wrong thread, move this to the other thread I guess