Winter 2015 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its that magical time again.

The chart is too large to attach, so its linked from off-sitehere.

The schedule is posted, and a rundown of the shows is on thispage.

neregate.com-Winter-2014-2015-Anime-Chart-v2.jpg

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I suppose I should watch Aldnoah and Tokyo Ghoul's first season, because absolutely nothing on the show portion makes me go "Yeah that's a watch." =/

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I suppose I should watch Aldnoah and Tokyo Ghoul's first season, because absolutely nothing on the show portion makes me go "Yeah that's a watch." =/
Tokyo Ghoul is a hard slog until the last couple episodes where shit hits the fan and the main character becomes tolerable.

Fadaar

That guy
Two good returning shows and a bunch of continuations from fall. Hell even if all the new stuff premiering sucks there'll be a half dozen good shows to watch anyway.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Kuroko, AZ, Durarara, Tokyo Ghoul, and Anatsu will likely be my goto anime followed by what looks to be alot of decent filler shows.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wasn't attack on titan supposed to come out in this block or is that slate for the next go round?
There was some false information a few months ago that Attack on Titan 2 was to be released in the summer of 2015. But it has now been confirmed that it will not be out until 2016.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aldnoah, tokyo ghoul, absolute duo, anantsu, durara and Shinmai maou no testament for me to watch till the end (absolute and shinmatsu im reading the manga, and lightnovel for shinmatsu). Absolute due is very interesting while shinmatsu its classical harem story, but very action packed with magica and demons and fights etc..im generally a sucker for that type of show even if its nothing major. Rest of the show dunno, some ill check (isuca read the manga, juuou, exodus etc) proly will give couple of episode but ya season to come seem bit weak compared to this one.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If Cross Ange is continuing through winter I am going to be set for my mecha needs between that and Aldnoah.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If Cross Ange is continuing through winter I am going to be set for my mecha needs between that and Aldnoah.
Yeah, its supposedly 25 episodes.

Other shows that I know are continuing into the Winter 2015 season:

Garo: The Animation
Log Horizon 2
Nanatsu no Taizai
Parasyte

Might be others of stuff I don't watch or probably didn't remember.

Fate/Stay UBW is ending this season with 13, then supposedly 2nd season of it starts in April.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Garo can GTFO - It had so much promise initially and now its like...wtf am i even looking at!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Garo is still awesome - even more so after this last episode lol. There's still another season of it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The father is the only interesting part at this point. Perhaps they can turn it around but at this point i cannot stand the main character at all, he weakens the story.