Winter 2024 Anime Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
SLF is okay but still detached from it - Frieren is still great but my GOAT for this season will be Moonlit Fantasy -

1 - Frieren (for now)
2 - Moonlit Fantasy (Waiting on the crazy goddess to propel this to the mooooooon)
3 - Solo Leveling
4 - Gushing over Magical Girls (Dont judge me!)
5 - Sasaki and Peeps

Noteworthy - Unwanted Undead Adventurer, Weakest Tamer, Fluffy Paradise
No bang brave bang bravern on your list? Looking like commie work right now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
No bang brave bang bravern on your list? Looking like commie work right now.

I mean, isnt Gushing over Magical Girls all the cray i need in 1 list? Seeing Isami in the fetal position just isnt the same lol.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Fuck it - Bravern is #0 because this absurdity is masterful. Everything about each scene is finely crafted absurdity.

Like why did he have to mount him to talk to him in the ring? HE DIDNT, ITS ABSURD RIGHT????

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
My instant death ability is pretty stupid, but the good kind of japanese stupid. I love it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, that's one that I'm watching as well. It's mostly enjoyable, and not "too" childish like some of the other anime's.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This weeks solo leveling episode was so much better than every other shows episode. Hope it keeps its momentum.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
If I were him I'd start reading every monster manual I could find to see if there is anything better than a vampire.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If I were him I'd start reading every monster manual I could find to see if there is anything better than a vampire.

Better than vampires? Explain yourself sir. It is known that in every Vampire story, Vampires are the top of the food chain, the apex predator. They just delight in the decadence humans can offer them so they remain in the shadows. Until one of their kind inevitably fucks it all up! It is known!!!!

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Tales of Wedding Rings is harem trash but it's good harem trash.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Better than vampires? Explain yourself sir. It is known that in every Vampire story, Vampires are the top of the food chain, the apex predator. They just delight in the decadence humans can offer them so they remain in the shadows. Until one of their kind inevitably fucks it all up! It is known!!!!
They can't go out in sunlight or they sparkle (according to the twilight series). Isn't that enough?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They can't go out in sunlight or they sparkle (according to the twilight series). Isn't that enough?
Depends on what kind of vampire you are. Some have no weaknesses beyond head chop or a stake through the heart.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Then you are either in Hogwarts or Mashle.
1707667103835.png

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do we know if Solo Leveling will be 24 episodes? I had hoped for Season 1 to end at a certain point, but if its only 12, I don't see that happening.