Witcher 3

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anybody here tried out NG+? Was curious how gearing and scaling worked? Does everything you start over with just scale up as you level or if you re-craft the same gear w/ higher stats?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I agree with this. Also way too many fucking cutscenes during story stuff.

I was doing the cave with naked titty witch lady and we stopped and talked every 3 goddamn feet
Oh stop we both know the whole time you were staring at dem tiggole bitties.

Load times are horrid, cut scenes rule.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I honestly cannot remember that much loading going on in this game. Atleast not long enough where id have an issue with it like how GTA was.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I honestly cannot remember that much loading going on in this game. Atleast not long enough where id have an issue with it like how GTA was.
I didn't have an issue with it until I got to the werewolf sidequest on Death March. Small area, can't see anything, 4-5 fodder minions. I died 4 times in a row and by the 4th time I was severely annoyed with how long it took to load back in to try again.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh stop we both know the whole time you were staring at dem tiggole bitties.

Load times are horrid, cut scenes rule.
Of course I was. Really enjoying this game but I am willing to bet I am going to beat it without touching a single side quest

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm going to have to turn the difficulty down which pains me greatly. I hate playing games on anything other than the highest difficulty but the load times here are too much. Way too much.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm going to have to turn the difficulty down which pains me greatly. I hate playing games on anything other than the highest difficulty but the load times here are too much. Way too much.
Do you have it on a SSD? I never hear any complaint of load times being bad and I never had any issues, but I had it on my SSD.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do I initiate a new game +? I just finished the game and got a bunch of game over cinematics, but now I'm in Kaer Morhen and could do more quests in a state "before the finale" as the game stated.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Do you have it on a SSD? I never hear any complaint of load times being bad and I never had any issues, but I had it on my SSD.
I even had it on my 1TB drive and it wasn't bad, being able to alt tab during the loading screens helped though.

Should be an option in the main menu ? After selecting New Game

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched some youtube tutorials for this and they get the option. I don't. Do I have to finish the first DLC as well or what?

My only main quest right now is Evil's soft first touches.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Make sure you have all the DLC installed. I'm pretty sure NG+ was the 10th DLC.