Witcher 3

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Hey all,

Love the Witcher games.

This Thread is for Witcher 3 Wild Hunt announced for 2014.

http://cdpred.com/announcing-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...wild-hunt.aspx

http://cdpred.com/

Still cant post screenshots have, as well as much more detailed info, alot of due to something, as well as next gen console rollouts, as well as something else.

I will add this Teaser why would CDprojekt RED stop making great game and cash cow like witcher, why will this end with no more being made?

1 word answer MMO.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have some stuff but im not aloud to post them yet.
I really like the witcher games, too. Hope you get to say them aloud when you're allowed.
wink.png
lol

Sean_sl

shitlord
2/5/13 is tomorrow. I'm pretty sure we'd have known about the game a long time ago if it were coming out tomorrow!

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
2/5/13 is tomorrow. I'm pretty sure we'd have known about the game a long time ago if it were coming out tomorrow!
They've been hinting on a new game announcement for a while now and they've already said Cyberpunk 2077 is a 2015 release.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Your post formatting is terrible then. You should have said it's being announced tomorrow, your post reads like it's coming out tomorrow.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I know what it means. My eyes just totally glazed over since I automatically correlate TBA with Release Dates, not game being revealed dates.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Besides Sean blaming other people for him not reading the TBA in the title, I can't wait for Witcher3 to come out and dominate my life for a week or two.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
To be fair though it is Aleksei. Generally the only understandable english he posts is when it's a direct copy/paste of something.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This could turn it around for AlekseiFL's reputation - if what he's not allowed to post turns out to be interesting to us and not just his mom saying he can't swear on the internet.

I want W3 to be awesome - love the books, loved the previous 2 games despite their individual flaws.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, I treat any announcement from Aleksei with some prejudice too.

But they have hinted at some new game that is not cyberpunk and if they have announcement tomorrow, then our poor boy might be under NDA.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Aleksei isn't wrong--there's an announcement coming tomorrow and about a 99% chance that it will be the next Witcher.

I'm not going to get my hopes up for it being released this fall though. My gut feeling is Q2 2014. What I'm really hoping to hear in the release announcement is that they are going to release it for PC first and once again scale down the console versions to whatever gimped version of the engine they are capable of handling at a later date.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Aleksei isn't wrong--there's an announcement coming tomorrow and about a 99% chance that it will be the next Witcher.

I'm not going to get my hopes up for it being released this fall though. My gut feeling is Q2 2014. What I'm really hoping to hear in the release announcement is that they are going to release it for PC first and once again scale down the console versions to whatever gimped version of the engine they are capable of handling at a later date.
Pc version I can say will be without breaking something but cant say more.

I can also say xbox720 and ps4 Orbis versions for sure, cant say more or would break something!
wink.png

The big question will be dont think since their doing them for next gen game systems they have ps3 version and xbox360 that have no info on.

The ps3 and xbox360 version last heard for reasons cant get into, arent happening.
Next gen consoles atm are going to be ps4 orbis launch followed by xbox720 sony wants a good few monthes head start, their both going to have next gen type games to push them.
Not to mention Exclusive Software agreements with the next Gen consoles not the only to help market the games even more, but more to the point hype the next game consoles.

Ps4 Orbis TBA offically by end of this month FYI.