Witcher 3

Bald Brah

Dental Dammer
2,897
3,284
I am hoping the combat overhaul makes the game playable for me. Easily the one thing that always stops me from continuing the game after about 10 hours or so. I'm hopeful and optimistic since they are one of the few good studios left.

Elden Ring ruined all these old games for me. Even ruined some new games like god of war.
 

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
17,033
73,210
I am hoping the combat overhaul makes the game playable for me. Easily the one thing that always stops me from continuing the game after about 10 hours or so. I'm hopeful and optimistic since they are one of the few good studios left.

Did you try any of the combat overhaul mods?
 

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,811
15,873
Nah. I don't like modding games the first time through. I don't believe they updated combat enough in this for me to like it either.

Thanks a lot elden ring

Could just throw it on story mode and go through all the cool stories and side missions.
 

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,819
20,702
I mean I'm not even sure why Witcher 3 combat gets so much hate. It's essentially defacto 3rd person action game pre souls like combat. Sure it felt floaty but the remaster looked like it took care of that.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user