darkmiasma
Blackwing Lair Raider
- 1,340
- 1,984
So you can play as corlys valerian?
I liked the 'What up my witcha' comment
So you can play as corlys valerian?
Never really found a need for mods in Witcher 3, especially compared to Cyberpunk. They incorporated some popular mods into the remaster too, so the weirdos who insist on having unlimited carry capacity can turn that on in the base game settings now.Probably best to wait until the new DLC so they can work out kinks and modders can update mods if need be.
Never really found a need for mods in Witcher 3, especially compared to Cyberpunk. They incorporated some popular mods into the remaster too, so the weirdos who insist on having unlimited carry capacity can turn that on in the base game settings now.
I did find a Gwent mod on mod.io though and it already works with 5.0 so at least that's taken care of.

I just have to stop doing side quests so I'm not a tranny playing women's sports by the time I get to the main questline.For combat this game absolutely has to be played on Death March, or its too easy.


I'm guessing you can just cheat that in regardless but I guess I'll leave a stream running in the background.For anyone who's going to play the remaster at some point (even if it's not until the expansion comes out) you should watch someone stream it on Twitch for 90 minutes. The current rewards are a set of horse equipment that some crazy person decided should be the best in the game.

Yeah, CreamAPI said I don't need to watch shit!I'm guessing you can just cheat that in regardless but I guess I'll leave a stream running in the background.