With iGoogle going away soon, what are you switching to?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I'll be honest, I love my igoogle page, it's a quick view of all the things I?m interested in, all in 1 spot with no scrolling or paging.
I go to my homepage and all my feeds are there, they are not giant nor do they take up huge amounts of space. 1 line of text per heading for specific topics and it's great.
Well, google in its infinite wisdom decided a long time ago that igoogle will be gone this November. I have yet to find anything that is close to this style of homepage. Others I have found don't give you everything in an editable, concise and summarized "feed look".
This is my igoogle page... or part of it...
Has anyone here found another one that can do what igoogle is doing?

rrr_img_36760.jpg

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Unfortunately, my yahoo is the closest to ig that i've found. I just can't get over the fact that i'm using a yahoo product. So i'm trying to get used to netvibes instead. I dont love it, but its a pretty decent portal.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I had to go with my.yahoo.com unfortunately. Google is retarded for shutting that down.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What I am going to miss from Igoogle is the sports scores widget. That shit is awesome.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
If you google thread title you will find that there are a handful of replacements being developed.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Perhaps I should start looking into one of these. I haven't used a homepage in years, pretty much ever since I discovered that Firefox will open up your previous tabs. Of course, that typically means I end up with 437 tabs (slight exaggeration) before I decide to trim it back down, but perhaps a start page and the few pinned tabs I already have will help me reduce that. I'll be following this to see what people end up liking the best, and now that I'm interested perhaps I'll find something worth sharing as well.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I stopped using iGoogle / Netvibes when I realized it made me too efficient at surfing the web and didn't let me waste as much time at work as I wanted to.