Woman of the year is a man, women BTFO

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They should take comfort in that they still have The Pretty Girl Thread all to themselves, seeing as he's neither a girl nor pretty.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
What's the point of being a trap if you don't fool anyone? May as well just be a regular faggot.

Ms Garrison could have at least put a wig on.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I'm sure they thought they were being progressive as fuck when the did that.

Also is no one ever going to mention again that Bruce Jenner killed someone?

Cud

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_114177.jpg

thefaceless

Golden Squire
I really hope they're going for even bad publicity is good in some ways. Then again, there are a lot of fucking idiots out there (Jenner included).

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Back in the day there was a time when you could run someone over, they die, and you just buy the cops and family off with the whole "youthful indiscretion" shit, even if it's your ex-boyfriend (I'm looking at you Laura Bush). Now you have to cut your dick off, but at least you get awards and people say you're brave.

I bet it takes a lot of courage to deal with your spouse or parent getting hit by a car and everyone calling the person who did it a "Hero", but such is life.

edit: I know it was a car accident, but South Park's version of events is better.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
They would go crazy if it was some hot chick too, so whats the difference?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm gunna have to wake up an hour earlier tomorrow so I can spend more time laughing at this shit.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously? I am completely /boggled.

Waiting for the highschool guy to demand to be let into the girls lockers because he identifies as a "women".