Woman of the year is a man, women BTFO

Tenjikuronin

Transgender teen barred from locker room over privacy

A transgender student, who identifies as female, has voiced frustration after Palatine-based Township High School District 211, Illinois' largest high school district, denied her plea for full access to the girls' locker room.

The student's family said a private locker room is unacceptable because the female student plays sports for the school and she wants to be with her friends. Mr. Knight told the Associated Press that putting the student in a separate room makes her feel stigmatized.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Still don't know why people call bruce jenner's sex makeover bold, courageous or brave.
What about Larry/Lana Wachowski?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Back in the day there was a time when you could run someone over, they die, and you just buy the cops and family off with the whole "youthful indiscretion" shit, even if it's your ex-boyfriend (I'm looking at you Laura Bush). Now you have to cut your dick off, but at least you get awards and people say you're brave.

I bet it takes a lot of courage to deal with your spouse or parent getting hit by a car and everyone calling the person who did it a "Hero", but such is life.

edit: I know it was a car accident, but South Park's version of events is better.
you don't have to cut your dick off. Jenner hasn't, dude still has his dick. You Just need to wear a wig/grow your hair out, and put on makeup. If you are old like jenner you don't even have to take hormone treatments or even gett implants, just wear a padded pushup bra.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
you don't have to cut your dick off. Jenner hasn't, dude still has his dick. You Just need to wear a wig/grow your hair out, and put on makeup. If you are old like jenner you don't even have to take hormone treatments or even gett implants, just wear a padded pushup bra.
That fact just blows my mind. I could almost, sort of (but still not quite) get them choosing him as "woman" of the year if he had gone throughallthe surgery. But the dude still has a fucking dick attached. Jesus.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
We are whatever we say we are I guess. Which I can live with. You wanna be a female otherkin? Fine. The only thing that bothers me is the degree of fluidity to it. Could Caitlyn go back to being Bruce next year? Would the bluehairs of the world crucify him if he went back? Actually, I would love it if he did. Imagine the Tumblrage.

When the armbanded SJW red generals finally come for all of us shitlords, it's gonna be handy to be able to fluidly change who and what we are at the drop of a hat.

"What's the current protected darling class? Virped furry trans/xims? Very well then, I hereby declare myself a virped furry trans/xim."

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
We are whatever we say we are I guess. Which I can live with. You wanna be a female otherkin? Fine. The only thing that bothers me is the degree of fluidity to it. Could Caitlyn go back to being Bruce next year? Would the bluehairs of the world crucify him if he went back? Actually, I would love it if he did. Imagine the Tumblrage.

When the armbanded SJW red generals finally come for all of us shitlords, it's gonna be handy to be able to fluidly change who and what we are at the drop of a hat.

"What's the current protected darling class? Virped furry trans/xims? Very well then, I hereby declare myself a virped furry trans/xim."
Well, you know Caitlyn "hates putting on make up every day" lol. Already getting fucking tired of it. It really wouldn't surprise me if he went back to Bruce someday.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
We are whatever we say we are I guess. Which I can live with.
Fine. I'm God. And I'm your boss.

Go kill yourself.

Doesn't really work sadly unless you're retarded. Which I'm starting to think we all must be if we accept this abomination as a woman, or a Human being.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Does Bruce even put on his own makeup? The TV staff probably takes care of all that shit. When the cameras are gone he's just long haired Bruce.

us820

Silver Squire
I was watching some thing where they were protesting to have 3 bathrooms at every public place now.M,F,and gender non-specific.

iannis

Musty Nester
Caitlyn will probably go back to Bruce at some point. And no one that trumpeted his boldness will be aware of it.

It's not the person they care about. It's not the person they're remarking on being brave. It's the idea that they're remarking on.

Which is fine, really. But we're not talking about the most stable of personalities. You heap all this false praise on someone who validates themselves through it and it's just perpetuating a cycle which would be better left unsupported.

I think that Caitlyn/Bruce has enough core stability in his life to not be overly effected by it, so again that's fine. But Jerle didn't.

If we're talking about that idea that's one thing. If we're talking about the people, that's another. The idea of it is: This is a man who is making an assertive effort to define his own reality. In a way that's admirable (I don't know about brave) -- the idea of it. Isn't thattheidea of it for everyone? The person of it -- we're talking about a fragile, mercurial, and confused personality. Neither description should be seen as a denigration of character, they're not meant as such. Again, all of us possess these traits to varying degrees. We also view them as weakness. Not because of some arbitrary social norm, but because they directly interfere with an assertive effort to define our own realities.

I got nothing against the crazy fucker. I hope it works out for him. I hope he's smart enough to not listen to people that smile without showing their teeth.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
xCVSt7I.jpg

khorum

Murder Apologist
hahahahaha

Germaine Greer, high priestess and arguably the founder of third wave feminism, has actually become enemy number one for the bluehairs since by insisting that Bruce Jenner isn't a woman she's guilty of war crimes against humanity.

00jmSqW.jpg

"TERF" stands for "Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist", IE: bluehairs who just weren't crazy enough to believe dickchoppers are really women.