Woman of the year is a man, women BTFO

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He killed that woman after he became caitlin. At the time, the joke was that he'd been a woman for a week and was already a demonstrably worse driver.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
He killed that woman after he became caitlin. At the time, the joke was that he'd been a woman for a week and was already a demonstrably worse driver.
No, he killed that woman after he told the world that he wanted to be a woman. It was before he actually did. They claim that he was simply not paying attention and at most, its involuntary manslaughter.

Laws are for the little people.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He has had no surgery. There is no difference between a man who wants to be a woman and what he is. As soon as he said it, that was it in the eyes of SJWs. He was identifying as a woman.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
He has had no surgery. There is no difference between a man who wants to be a woman and what he is. As soon as he said it, that was it in the eyes of SJWs. He was identifying as a woman.
Fair enough, I guess I meant before he started being called "caitlin" instead of "bruce"

I'm still waiting for them to take all of his olympic medals away.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Pretty sure that Exbruce has been under the knife more times than any of the women in that family. Probably has a plastic surgery addiction.