Women’s Scent

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Asking for a friend:

He said he had been getting laid a lot but the women downstairs have smelled like tuna/fishy. Some were heavier women he said.

He wants to know if this is normal?

I for one have been downstairs on previous girlfriends and it was good, but I can’t remember what it smelled or tasted like cause it was years ago.

Gents, what are the best and worst case scenarios for a woman’s downstairs region?

This is not a troll rather a sexual relations question.

Be please mature and courteous. No input from virgins is necessary as that would be irrelevant.

Thank you.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Asking for a friend:

He said he had been getting laid a lot but the women downstairs have smelled like tuna/fishy. Some were heavier women he said.

He wants to know if this is normal?

I for one have been downstairs on previous girlfriends and it was good, but I can’t remember what it smelled or tasted like cause it was years ago.

Gents, what are the best and worst case scenarios for a woman’s downstairs region?

This is not a troll rather a sexual relations question.

Be please mature and courteous. No input from virgins is necessary as that would be irrelevant.

Thank you.
PM Vanessa. He would know.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

• 14Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 16 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
If you go to a fish market and it smells really bad you don't eat the fish. It doesn't get any easier then that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Jasker Jasker - You're my favorite poster.
Women smell different some times. More importantly, a single woman smells different at different times. A stinky pussy doesn't mean that's just the way god made her. Best case scenario? No scent, because she invited you over hoping you'd snack on that lunchbox and was nice enough to take a shower first.

I think Yahoo! answers could go into much greater detail on this topic for you.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Seeing as how these are heavy set women, I'd say he's licking the wrong fold.

• 5Worf
  • 3Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stank is stank, go take a shower whether its a guy or girl and the stank goes away.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Is it the case heavier set women are prone to smell/taste worse than fit women? He specifically asked me to ask this.

• 2Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
no. it's the case that unhygienic women smell/taste worse than hygienic women.

• 4Like

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
no. it's the case that unhygienic women smell/taste worse than hygienic women.

Ok so if a woman showers at 8am then fucks at 6pm, is she always going to smell bad?

What are your guidelines for hygiene?

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i mean... this is getting into "how to be an adult" territory...

but someone who doesn't clean themselves regularly and properly isn't going to smell great, even if they took a shower that day.

active sweat smells WAAAAY different than old sweat. a relatively hygienic person who just worked out doesn't smell bad, even if they are all sweaty. but if they sit in that sweat, don't clean themselves properly and thoroughly, they are going to start to smell real bad, real quick.

so yes, if a healthy, hygienic woman showers in the morning and showers regularly, and cleans herself properly, and had a regular day that her body is accustomed to (and isn't a sewage remover or something stupid), then yes, she'll smell fine. she's not going to smell like vanilla and roses, but she's not going to smell like old fish either.

now, bandwagon pointed out, the same woman can smell differently depending on what's going on with her body, her cycle. some women are extremely prone to UTI's... that kind of thing will change how a person smells.

i've also heard that diet can play a large part, but i've no personal experience with that having an effect

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure that hygiene is the biggest factor, but I 100% believe biology plays a role. I dated a girl who used 20 different soaps and shampoo's, she always smelled great, but get down to her puss and it was rank. I tried going down on her and almost threw up, I kept gagging and had to stop. The other bad thing was that smell just couldn't get washed off. Every time we fucked I would end up smelling her pussy when I dropped my pants for a couple of days, with multiple showers and clothes changes.

I've also been with girls who never smelled or tasted like anything, it was like licking up water, with maybe just a hint of "musk", I don't know how better to describe normal pussy taste. I find most girls are typically closer to the "mild" smell/taste, with pubic hair being the biggest factor. The more pubic hair, the more that shit gets trapped in there and just marinates. I'm sure diet also plays a part, I would expect a heavier girl to smell worse, simply because they exert themselves more moving around, sweat more, and who knows what that diet is like.

It would be interesting to find a girl with a mild smell/taste and have her eat nothing but fruit for a week and test for changes, nothing but meat, nothing but veggies, etc., I bet it would swing things around a lot. I know my wife says my cum taste different depending on my diet, so I assume a similar thing would apply.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If she smells like she is on her period, it means free creampie week. Make sure you cum inside her.

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
See, my wife HATES my cum if I've been eating/drinking fruit. I had a girlfriend in college who would only blow me if I went on a 48 hour pineapple cleanse, and I did it too. Drank nothing and ate nothing but pineapple and pineapple juice for 2 days, because she was great at sucking dick, had the prettiest blue/grey eyes I've ever seen, and made a big show of the finale. Totally worth it.

I tried doing that for my wife, and she almost threw up. She normally has no problem and gets really into it, but she gagged and coughed and spit and described it as rancid and overly sweet, like fruit juice gone bad.. but worse.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.