Women’s Scent

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Whelp, I think we've taken this thread just about as far as we want to. That is, unless someone feels like summoning Mist or Vanessa to give a women's perspective.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Asking for a friend:

He said he had been getting laid a lot but the women downstairs have smelled like tuna/fishy. Some were heavier women he said.

He wants to know if this is normal?

I for one have been downstairs on previous girlfriends and it was good, but I can’t remember what it smelled or tasted like cause it was years ago.

Gents, what are the best and worst case scenarios for a woman’s downstairs region?

This is not a troll rather a sexual relations question.

Be please mature and courteous. No input from virgins is necessary as that would be irrelevant.

Thank you.

Lies... You don't have any friends

• 2Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When fish starts to smell like fish it's no longer good

When pussy smells like that it's grilled cheese

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's been 50/50 for me on women's pussy stench. A couple girls I slept with smelled bad even after a thorough scrubbing in the shower. Couldn't keep it hard.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's been 50/50 for me on women's pussy stench. A couple girls I slept with smelled bad even after a thorough scrubbing in the shower. Couldn't keep it hard.

jives with the rise in vaginosis in the Western countries.

some women are just imbalanced sometimes its diet, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Amir

Vyemm Raider
If you don't go down and eat her out, someone else will be eating your dinner. There's always a market for stinky pussy and I've had to munch down on a few in my times because these bitches were crazy open about being satisfied orally or else they get it from someone else.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Bacterial vaginosis - disruption of vaginal flora. Sometimes occurs after taking antibiotics but may be result of new partners, or frequent intercourse (aka honeymooners syndrome). Usually requires antibiotics.

Trichomonas - smells fishy. This is an STD. Also requires antibiotics.

Intertrigo - bacterial or fungal rash found in warm, moist areas of the body such as arm pits, groin or fat folds. Remember biology lab? Bacteria smells bad.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think diet is what trips most girls up. You don't need a doctorate in human sexuality to recognize when it's sweat stank. But the nastiest pussy I've eaten seems to come from girls who eat pizza and other junk food all the time. I think genetics plays a roll too. I noticed that girls off different races had distinct smells and flavors. I was just starting an exhaustive study on the subject when I met my wife and had to shut it down.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I'm sure that hygiene is the biggest factor, but I 100% believe biology plays a role. I dated a girl who used 20 different soaps and shampoo's, she always smelled great, but get down to her puss and it was rank. I tried going down on her and almost threw up, I kept gagging and had to stop. The other bad thing was that smell just couldn't get washed off. Every time we fucked I would end up smelling her pussy when I dropped my pants for a couple of days, with multiple showers and clothes changes.

I've also been with girls who never smelled or tasted like anything, it was like licking up water, with maybe just a hint of "musk", I don't know how better to describe normal pussy taste. I find most girls are typically closer to the "mild" smell/taste, with pubic hair being the biggest factor. The more pubic hair, the more that shit gets trapped in there and just marinates. I'm sure diet also plays a part, I would expect a heavier girl to smell worse, simply because they exert themselves more moving around, sweat more, and who knows what that diet is like.

It would be interesting to find a girl with a mild smell/taste and have her eat nothing but fruit for a week and test for changes, nothing but meat, nothing but veggies, etc., I bet it would swing things around a lot. I know my wife says my cum taste different depending on my diet, so I assume a similar thing would apply.
I dated that girl.. She bathed lots and man that puss was sulfrous. Fucking sucked and duh contributed to our not being together for long at all.

Total outlier though. The best vagina bathes in the morning and is perfect later that afternoon.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you don't go down and eat her out, someone else will be eating your dinner. There's always a market for stinky pussy and I've had to munch down on a few in my times because these bitches were crazy open about being satisfied orally or else they get it from someone else.

I threw up a little in my mouth reading this post.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
When I was in 5nd or 6th grade, I was sitting at the top of a set of huge granite stairs that led down into the play yard. Was more like a prison yard than anything, surrounded by high walls and this huge fuck-off stone building. The 8th grade kids claimed the bottom of the steps during recess. The school uniform was a jumper with a long skirt. One of the oldest boys in 8th abruptly swivels around and yells up at me to 'close the fish factory.' In retrospect that kid was either getting beat down or shit on at home because he was one angry little dude. He yelled it again and for some reason the memory stuck with me, my 11 or 12-year-old self convinced of the notion it was possible for people to smell you for some reason from 15 yards away.

There have been only two times I have smelled fishy pussy, and will admit that I thought up until the first time that the fishy odor was just some nasty old wives tale that people made up to be gross. The first time was in college. The bathroom/showers for the dorm was utilized by an entire gaggle of LUG art majors. By the whims of the gods one month in second semester, a decent chunk of us synced periods. The bathroom became a swampy malebolge of stink that you could smell from all the way down the hallway. Truly impressive.

Only other time I smelled that was in a friend's room a few years after that. He was dating a tiny-ass Asian lady and I guess I went over after they had a marathon session, because the entire room smelled like gefilte. Was weird too, she was a very pretty lady that seemed to take care of herself, so it probably just was an infection or something like that.

To answer a troll account in good faith, 'your friend' is a fucking twelve-year-old. Outside of some really unfortunate vagina-flora genetics, an infection, or some crazy diet, there is absolutely no reason for either her junk or yours to smell bad if you practice normal adult-person hygiene. If you're going down on a woman at the end of the day and she hasn't showered since the morning, after work and going about and doing yoga and all that other life shit, yeah. She's not going to be the freshest by default. Best way to figure out if you're with some weird case of perpetual stank-ass box is to have her take a shower right before. If it's nasty even after the fact, it's an internal problem, not an external one.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
See, my wife HATES my cum if I've been eating/drinking fruit. I had a girlfriend in college who would only blow me if I went on a 48 hour pineapple cleanse, and I did it too. Drank nothing and ate nothing but pineapple and pineapple juice for 2 days, because she was great at sucking dick, had the prettiest blue/grey eyes I've ever seen, and made a big show of the finale. Totally worth it.

I tried doing that for my wife, and she almost threw up. She normally has no problem and gets really into it, but she gagged and coughed and spit and described it as rancid and overly sweet, like fruit juice gone bad.. but worse.
This is amazing. Ive never heard of diet affecting cum. Gonna go down the Google rabbit hole on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.