Women claiming each other...

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This is actually a good thing, if you like threesomes. Tell her you and your wife share everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

1- Invite her over for dinner with you and your wife.

2- Ply her with wine and the date rape drug of your choice

3- Pull your pants down and exclaim, "It's not gonna suck itself!"

4- Profit.
You forgot the "Rock Hard Weekend"

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
She challenged your dominance. You really should have headbutted her and pissed on your wife.

It's too late now though. You are no longer the pack leader.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
She challenged your dominance. You really should have headbutted her and pissed on your wife.

It's too late now though. You are no longer the pack leader.
^ This, now they only see you as an Omega. You're screwed now, us girls can smell weakness in men.

Seriously though, I've never had one of my girl friends say anything like that to my husband...but I am sure they are just messing around with you. Chillax!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
^ This, now they only see you as an Omega. You're screwed now, us girls can smell weakness in men.

Seriously though, I've never had one of my girl friends say anything like that to my husband...but I am sure they are just messing around with you. Chillax!
Where's the penis? We know you have one.

Cybsled

I think the real discussion should be "Does Cathan have such an issue with this because he is fearful his fiance will run off and marry this woman?".

Charles_sl

shitlord
I agree that your wife's friends are just goofing around, but if you don't feel comfortable with this sort of thing, which you clearly don't, then you need to say something about it. You don't have to be extremely confrontational or angry, just be serious and tell the truth. They'll either understand and compromise if they actually care about your wife and want to continue having you two in their lives, or you will get a better understanding of what they mean and how they joke with one another.

Or if you don't feel like doing that then I agree with the suggestion to go for a threesome (at least).

Wintermute_sl

shitlord
At worst, it's a slightly silly bid for reassurance that her friend is not going to forget about her or stop valuing her. At best it's a goofy way of saying "I care about this person and will always have her back." Either way, I don't think it's anything to really get upset about. You can't help how you feel, but I think feeling upset by it gives it more weight than it actually has. Just give your wife a big hug, say "I'll fight you for it," and if her friend doesn't let it go punch her in the face.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I agree that your wife's friends are just goofing around, but if you don't feel comfortable with this sort of thing, which you clearly don't, then you need to say something about it. You don't have to be extremely confrontational or angry, just be serious and tell the truth. They'll either understand and compromise if they actually care about your wife and want to continue having you two in their lives, or you will get a better understanding of what they mean and how they joke with one another.

Or if you don't feel like doing that then I agree with the suggestion to go for a threesome (at least).
I disagree. You should never, ever expose how big of a pussy you are to anyone in real life. If you tell these woman about how this comment hurt your feelings it isn't a matter of IF but WHEN she leaves you for a real man.

My wife has a friend and they say this same shit back and forth to each other. It is some silly high school girl game they are playing that continued on. They think it is funny. I don't care. If it works out into a threesome, hey I won the lottery. If not, who gives a shit?

Charles_sl

shitlord
I disagree. You should never, ever expose how big of a pussy you are to anyone in real life. If you tell these woman about how this comment hurt your feelings it isn't a matter of IF but WHEN she leaves you for a real man.

My wife has a friend and they say this same shit back and forth to each other. It is some silly high school girl game they are playing that continued on. They think it is funny. I don't care. If it works out into a threesome, hey I won the lottery. If not, who gives a shit?
I think that you're looking at it the wrong way. A pussy move would be whining about it to his wife in private, "honey, I don't want Debby calling you her bitch anymore. It makes me feel insecure
frown.png
" or on a message board (just joking Cathan lol). Being a man about it would be standing up for what he believes is right and wrong, what he feels strongly about.

Personally I wouldn't let anyone call my girlfriend a bitch, not even jokingly. And I most certainly would not let anyone claim my girlfriend.

Cathan, if you don't like it you need to bring it up with this friend or the friend and your wife together. As I said originally, you don't have to be extremely confrontational or angry at all, but you need to be firm in your feelings. Tell her that you don't like this sort of thing and that you find it inappropriate. Be strong and firm, not confrontational and in attack mode, she'll apologize and tell you that she didn't know that you felt that way, that she was only joking, etc.

After you do that kiss her and enjoy your threesome, she'll be putty in your hands.

frown.png

frown.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Sounds like a man that speaks from experience. Is there a funny story in there? Care to share?
Nah, just sayin, this is the internets, Cathan can whine about this stupid shit and we all have a lol and move on. In real life, if you bring this up to your wife or her friend, there is no winning move. You look like a pussy with no confidence who, even worse, can't take a simple joke that your wife is having with someone who has been in her life longer than you have and has more history. Be a man, let that shit go.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
You should have taken the opportunity to bend your wife over the nearest desk/counter/sofa/bed and show her whose bitch she is now.

Too late now though, sounds like that girl alphad your beta ass.

Seriously though...it's a joke, dude. At most it should have been used as a playful thing between you two, but you went and made it weird.

Pops

Christ I read this stupidity and I wonder how you will survive the divorce.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Can we move this thread to the rickshaw so that I don't have to be civil in my response in this fancy refined subforum?

It's "grown-up stuff", not whatever dumb fucking thought comes to your mind about your "adult" life.

Shit, didn't make it.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Can we move this thread to the rickshaw so that I don't have to be civil in my response in this fancy refined subforum?

It's "grown-up stuff", not whatever dumb fucking thought comes to your mind about your "adult" life.

Shit, didn't make it.
Seconded

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sounds like you need a hobby or something.
I'm 24 boxing eq right now, as in right fucking now... I run, I have my own career, I read, watch football, etc etc.

I think I'm good on hobbies. I'm gonna go with Vimesh's response. That's basically what I was fishing for, just to see if it was me or if other guys have experienced it.

I don't let it make problems for us, it's just something I noted is all. Like I said, my wife and I argue from time to time like any couple but I'm far from an ass to her. I actually want to live a happy life with her and try...