Women that I admire thread

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
rrr_img_68717.jpg

Milunka Savic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milunka Savic GCMG (Serbian: ??????? ?????, 1888 - 5 October 1973) was a Serbian war heroine who fought in the Balkan Wars and in World War I. She is recognized as the most-decorated female combatant in the entire history of warfare. She was wounded no fewer than nine times during her term-of-service.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
To the contrary I love dogs, and they love me. I literally go over to people's houses and their dogs will leave their masters side and spend the entire night sitting beside me because they get me, the same way I get them.
Sure. Either that or because you smell like you rolled around in shit.

Probably its that second thing.

I thought that was laughably absurd when I heard about it first, but a family friend from Romania with a PhD in mechanical engineering BELIEVED in that shit. Had his wife get rid of the family cat before they had a newborn. He defended it and claimed there were scientific studies showing it.
Dunno about studies, but it is a fact. Can't tell if you're still ignorant as of this post. Cats will sit on a babies chest sniffing and licking the babies mouth because of the milk taste on the babies breath. A baby can't take too much weight on it's chest before it stops breathing. If you have a cat, keep it out of the babies room.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Sure. Either that or because you smell like you rolled around in shit.

Probably its that second thing.

Dunno about studies, but it is a fact. Can't tell if you're still ignorant as of this post. Cats will sit on a babies chest sniffing and licking the babies mouth because of the milk taste on the babies breath. A baby can't take too much weight on it's chest before it stops breathing. If you have a cat, keep it out of the babies room.
You are evidently retarded, you should see about getting diagnosed and treated.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Voyce, what if the cat might attack the baby? Even if what he said isn't true, shouldn't you be worried that the cat will eat the baby?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Voyce, what if the cat might attack the baby? Even if what he said isn't true, shouldn't you be worried that the cat will eat the baby?
That's why we have the dog, the dog eats that cat, and you eat the dog.