Women that I admire thread

iannis

Musty Nester
Hell, most dogs I've ever known are protective of human infants.

I wouldn't leave a baby with a cat. Cats steal baby breath. Or a pit bull. But most dogs I wouldn't have the least concern with.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
That is absurd to characterize it that way. It isn't like they immediately put the baby with the dog and then take a hike. They would introduce them together, see if there was even a hint of aggression and so on, always supervise it and so on. Just as you should always supervise your baby or toddler at all times.

Rescue dogs aren't some variant of landshark that is just waiting to lull you into submission so they can snack on your babychild the minute you turn your back for a second. Sadly though, that is the view that most people have of rescue dogs. Which is why so many of them rot while people go to puppy mills and get dogs much more prone to aggression.
You don't fucking get it, what is wrong with your brain?

1 A DOG DOES NOT HAVE TO SHOW SIGNS OF AGGRESSION TO BECOME AGGRESSIVE.

2 YOU DO NOT LEAVE DEFENSELESS CREATURES TO THE WHIMS OF A RANDOM DUMB AND DANGEROUS ANIMAL

2 YOU DO NOT LEAVE DEFENSELESS CREATURES TO THE WHIMS OF A RANDOM DUMB AND DANGEROUS ANIMAL

REPEAT THE MANTRA YOU IDIOT. I DON'T NEED TO SEE ANYMORE OF YOU RETARDS ON THE NEWS WITH YOUR MAULED FUCKING BABIES, YOU DUMB FUCKING BASTARD>

REPEAT AFTER ME

Who the fuck taught you to parent, I don't what..? How can you be such a fuck up of a person?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Cats steal baby breath.
I thought that was laughably absurd when I heard about it first, but a family friend from Romania with a PhD in mechanical engineering BELIEVED in that shit. Had his wife get rid of the family cat before they had a newborn. He defended it and claimed there were scientific studies showing it.

Random hot lady from Romania
rrr_img_68559.jpg

khalid

Unelected Mod

REPEAT THE MANTRA YOU IDIOT. I DON'T NEED TO SEE ANYMORE OF YOU RETARDS ON THE NEWS WITH YOUR MAULED FUCKING BABIES, YOU DUMB FUCKING BASTARD>

REPEAT AFTER ME

Who the fuck taught you to parent, I don't what..? How can you be such a fuck up of a person?
Haha, you are really mad. Jesus.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, but what I've seen is that when the dog gets annoyed because the baby did some stupid baby thing that dog will come to the adult to complain about it. It might bark, but it won't bite.

Except for some. Like pits. They'll bite.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Haha, you are really mad. Jesus.
I am utterly terrified that you are a real person and this is real, that you actually exist and that you have spawned baby variants. It is absolutely mortifying to me that evolutionary process have not forced your extinction.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Ahhhh the dog argument and the feminism argument are both converging into the same thread. Nothing good can come of this.

iannis

Musty Nester
I thought that was laughably absurd when I heard about it first, but a family friend from Romania with a PhD in mechanical engineering BELIEVED in that shit. Had his wife get rid of the family cat before they had a newborn. He defended it and claimed there were scientific studies showing it.

Random hot lady from Romania
rrr_img_68559.jpg
Honestly I think it's just a cats tendency and the way that they cuddle. If you look at a pack of littermate kittens, they'll just form this big old pile when they sleep. And you do wonder how the cat on the bottom manages to breathe.

I don't put it past a cat to sit right on a baby's face and fall asleep not intending any harm. Intending the exact opposite actually.

Plus there's the whole black magic angle to consider.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I am utterly terrified that you are a real person and this is real, that you actually exist and that you have spawned baby variants. It is absolutely mortifying to me that evolutionary process have not forced your extinction.
Just make sure and keep your kids away from other kids. They might randomly attack them also. Or other adults, they might randomly attack them. You might want to just tie them to a radiator in your basement so nothing bad can happen to them ever.

Also, take your meds bro. They have worn off.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Just make sure and keep your kids away from other kids. They might randomly attack them also. Or other adults, they might randomly attack them. You might want to just tie them to a radiator in your basement so nothing bad can happen to them ever.

Also, take your meds bro. They have worn off.
Please eat your babies so we can cut out the bad genes.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So apparently Voyce equates women with "dumb, dangerous animals".

Also, this seems like the place to ask: Does anybody know where I can find some babies to feed my rottweiler? The neighborhood supply is running thin and there are always cops at the park now.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Also, this seems like the place to ask: Does anybody know where I can find some babies to feed my rottweiler? The neighborhood supply is running thin and there are always cops at the park now.
Perfect.

khalid

Unelected Mod

1. A WOMEN DOES NOT HAVE TO CONSENT FOR SEX.

2. YOU DO NOT LEAVE A POOR DEFENSELESS MAN AROUND A WOMAN, THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST RAPING THEM AND IT WILL BE HER FAULT.

REPEAT THE MANTRA YOU IDIOT. I DON'T NEED TO SEE ANYMORE OF YOU RETARDS ON THE NEWS WITH YOUR GIRLS COMPLAINING THEY GOT RAPED.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

1. A WOMEN DOES NOT HAVE TO CONSENT FOR SEX.

2. YOU DO NOT LEAVE A POOR DEFENSELESS MAN AROUND A WOMAN, THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST RAPING THEM AND IT WILL BE HER FAULT.

REPEAT THE MANTRA YOU IDIOT. I DON'T NEED TO SEE ANYMORE OF YOU RETARDS ON THE NEWS WITH YOUR GIRLS COMPLAINING THEY GOT RAPED.
Tuco do you remember when TJ Lazer or whoever the fuck was talking about men on the forum promoting rape, and you said if he could present a case for it you would act on it?

khalid

Unelected Mod
You really are mad when your own crazy opinions get mocked. I'm sure Tuco will just come running to ban me for you. Jesus, you are as childish as you are stupid.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I'm not the rapist that goes on rape sprees, and feeds his rape babies to rescue Pit Bulls.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm not the rapist that goes on rape sprees, and feeds his rape babies to rescue Pit Bulls.
My rescue puppy is a german shepherd. See the vicious childkiller in the flesh, the day before I adopted him.

rrr_img_68561.jpg

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to feed him babies yet. Hopefully the shelter gave him some to tide him over.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Oh shit, we are supposed to post pictures of women.

Here is my pup's mother, this dog was actually put out on the street for eating babies, so I admire her for that.
rrr_img_68562.jpg