Women that I admire thread

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
rrr_img_68513.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I do sort of respect a person who can dupe a bunch of morons into giving them $150,000 to do nothing.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Mysoginists like Toonamba have no place here.
Ha ha! It's funny 'cuz it's the opposite of what's expected. That's how humor works, right? You're a really funny guy. I'm sure lots of people tell you that.

Oblig:

rrr_img_68544.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Ha ha! It's funny 'cuz it's the opposite of what's expected. That's how humor works, right? You're a really funny guy. I'm sure lots of people tell you that.

Oblig:

rrr_img_68544.jpg
No you're a Misogynist, you legitimately believe that woman are incapable of making their own decisions as well as a man, and therefore shouldn't be held as accountable as their male counter parts. Further you actively put them on a pedestal and value them above other humans including yourself. You're the equivalent of the retards in the pitbull thread that think their dog is above harming other people, and post pictures of them next to their four month old child, and treat them like humans. The dog doesn't want to be a human, the dog wants to be a dog--and dog's can snap like any other animal.Honestwomen don't want any more than their male counterparts, they just want to be treated like normal people.

The people in that thread claim they're dog lovers, but their love for their dog is so misguided they actually hurt their dogs ability to act and behave as dog naturally would. You idolize women so much that you place them in this weird unreachable zone like old Victorian period love Romances, where the Male seeks a woman above his station to spend his life swooning, knowing he can never have her because he is considered lesser to her class.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
No you're a Misogynist, you legitimately believe that woman are incapable of making their own decisions as well as a man, and therefore shouldn't be held as accountable as their male counter parts. Further you actively put them on a pedestal and value them above other humans including yourself.
I think I know this game:

No,you'rea winged albino platypus who eats jelly bean sandwiches soaked in orphan sweat and writes erotic mysteries under the pen name "Jiggletits McPenisballs". You believe that Coca Cola contains a toxin extracted from nervous tadpoles and that sunflowers weep when exposed to irony, but only between 3 and 5:30 PM. Furthermore, you regularly play bocce ball in the rain with the Olsen twins and the ghost of Kurt Cobain.

Oh, and something about pit bulls, apparently.

Oblig:

rrr_img_68550.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I think I know this game:

No,you'rea winged albino platypus who eats jelly bean sandwiches soaked in orphan sweat and writes erotic mysteries under the pen name "Jiggletits McPenisballs". You believe that Coca Cola contains a toxin extracted from nervous tadpoles and that sunflowers weep when exposed to irony, but only between 3 and 5:30 PM. Furthermore, you regularly play bocce ball in the rain with the Olsen twins and the ghost of Kurt Cobain.

Oh, and something about pit bulls, apparently.

Oblig:

rrr_img_68550.jpg
Request an Admin infract Toonamba for trolling my thread.

khalid

Unelected Mod
You're the equivalent of the retards in the pitbull thread that think their dog is above harming other people, and post pictures of them next to their four month old child, and treat them like humans. The dog doesn't want to be a human, the dog wants to be a dog--and dog's can snap like any other animal.
Aww, sounds like Voyciepoo is scared of puppies. Your mommie should have comforted you more after the bite.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Aww, sounds like Voyciepoo is scared of puppies. Your mommie should have comforted you more after the bite.
To the contrary I love dogs, and they love me. I literally go over to people's houses and their dogs will leave their masters side and spend the entire night sitting beside me because they get me, the same way I get them. I was broken up on FoH forums when I had to put my dog down. I remember Sutekh giving me some advice or whatever.

I also would never in my life assume my dog is incapable of committing a violent act; but likewise I have a working brain and realize that animals are not static unchanging objects.That's the thing you idiots are all doing you take something good, and then you push it so far to the extreme it starts going wrong from a different direction, you're always fucking overdoing it and over extending shit until it breaks.

khalid

Unelected Mod
So you would never have dogs around little kids? No matter how well trained and disregarding their temperament beforehand?

The mother of clicker training
rrr_img_68558.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
So you would never have dogs around little kids? No matter how well trained and disregarding their temperament beforehand?

The mother of clicker training
rrr_img_68558.jpg
I would NEVER EVER, IN A MILLION YEARS --MARK ME ON THIS--- leave a baby, toddler, or child incapable of their own defense alone with a rescue dog that was a physical threat to them. Oh my Rescue fucking Rottweiler I got 3 months ago is so god damn amazing, let me pose my equally 3 month old baby next to them!!! What stupid fucking retard shit, goes on in that fucking brain that would ever make someone think that dog could not snap and maul the shit out of that little snack of a baby. Just astounding.

khalid

Unelected Mod
That is absurd to characterize it that way. It isn't like they immediately put the baby with the dog and then take a hike. They would introduce them together, see if there was even a hint of aggression and so on, always supervise it and so on. Just as you should always supervise your baby or toddler at all times.

Rescue dogs aren't some variant of landshark that is just waiting to lull you into submission so they can snack on your babychild the minute you turn your back for a second. Sadly though, that is the view that most people have of rescue dogs. Which is why so many of them rot while people go to puppy mills and get dogs much more prone to aggression.