Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Isn't that messy? Sounds messy, like you would get melty chocolate on your fingers and hands and

iu
chocolate alex GIF by The Bachelor Australia

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Looking at flavacol on Amazon. It seems pretty pricey here in Canada compared to in the US. How much of it do you have to use on a typical bowl of popcorn?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Looking at flavacol on Amazon. It seems pretty pricey here in Canada compared to in the US. How much of it do you have to use on a typical bowl of popcorn?
a teaspoon. more if you want more. they also sell it at walmart.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's probably on some banned list in Canada.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Flavocol costs about $2 a carton and one carton is going to last a long ass time. The stuff is nuclear powerful, if you use too much you will know it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Flavocol costs about $2 a carton and one carton is going to last a long ass time. The stuff is nuclear powerful, if you use too much you will know it.
yeah, its industrial grade butter/salt flavor. you can try to badass it by putting a lot, but its just going to ruin the overall flavor. a teaspoon is all i do, i really dont even do that anymore. i just open the container and ever so slightly sprinkle it on the popping corn/oil and then a very tiny amount i put on after popping and shake up the popcorn bowl to spread it around

Edit
just an example. i ordered my Flavacol in 10/2018 and even though i have popcorn once every week, i havent even used half of it yet. maybe 25%

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Wonder Woman will be released Dec 25th on HBO Max, free for subs. and in theaters, LOL

EnJG24fVgAAb1Nn

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll give them cred for not being money whores like Disney on Mulan.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it could work. if i am average joe, im thinking ill have that massive theater all to myself. then lots of others have that same idea.

spronk

FPS noob
one shitty thing is there is no 4K HDR streams on HBO Max yet, and I doubt it'll go live before Dec 25th. so thats a thing

1980s immersion

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Awesome. I usually go to the movies on Christmas. Definitely gonna watch this at home if the theaters are still closed in my area.