Wonder Woman (2017)

Brad2770

Leaked photo of Wonder Woman's jet.
rrr_img_130626.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Galdot was the second worst part of BvS (Lex Joker was the worst, at least the portrayal) and most of it was her horrific acting. If you are going to hire a waif to be the amazon goddess, she damn well better have the acting chops to go with it. Instead we got Secret Agent Dianna with some fucked up attempt at covering up her accent to sound European. So many good options existed for women who were both solid actresses and had the right look....

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Galdot was the second worst part of BvS (Lex Joker was the worst, at least the portrayal) and most of it was her horrific acting. If you are going to hire a waif to be the amazon goddess, she damn well better have the acting chops to go with it. Instead we got Secret Agent Dianna with some fucked up attempt at covering up her accent to sound European. So many good options existed for women who were both solid actresses and had the right look....
Haven't seen the whole movie, but most seem to think she's one of the better parts of it *shrug*. I agree that she looks waifish and there were definitely better choices from a physical aspect, but ironically I looked her up and she's actually 5'10". From seeing her on screen I would have thought she was 5'4" or something.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Isn't having the name "Gal" a microaggression itself? Maybe we can start some sort of false-flag SJW scream-fest about it and get her role re-cast. I hear third time's the charm (spider-man), and I think this would be number 3?

Devlin

Golden Squire
Gina Carano doesn't have the acting ability to headline a big budget franchise.

I don't understand why people expect her to look like a bull dyke.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gina Carano doesn't have the acting ability to headline a big budget franchise.

I don't understand why people expect her to look like a bull dyke.
Yup, there's no middle ground between twiggy and Chyna.

Look at this bull dyke that people were pitching for her!

115026.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Half of that picture seems to be missing, instead there is only a quote from Erronius where the other half should be.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Her strength isn't based on her muscles so it makes absolutely no difference to who plays her.

Attractive? Check.

Dark and Mediterranean looking? Check.

Red Sea pedestrian? Check.

Congratulations.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You do know Wonder Woman's from Europe, right? And she used her actual accent in the movie so I have no idea what you're even trying to say

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I thought Gina Carano was clearly the worst part of Deadpool. She would have been worse than Gal was in BvS. I thought Gal did an alright job in a movie i generaly did not like, not enough so however to get me excited for the stand alone WW Film.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
They already cast the perfect Wonder Woman two decades ago; they clearly just need to invent a time machine or some form of cloning device:

aoww7lB.jpg