Wonka (2023)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He doesn't seem detached and quirky enough to be Wonka. Both Wilder and Depp portrayed him as someone so disconnected from other people that neither one had any empathy. Maybe this movie will show him growing into that reclusive hermit, but the trailer showed Chalamet as the complete opposite.
Hes acting like hes suppose to be Charlie. He must of got the characters mixed up.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Hes acting like hes suppose to be Charlie. He must of got the characters mixed up.

A prequel Wonka where he is more like Charlie would actually be a good idea. Wonka starts with that same youthful optimism and good nature, then becomes jaded as fuck as he gets older. Then Charlie comes to the factory and Wonka is reminded of his younger self, which is why he is willing to pass on the factory to Charlie

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so he could crush someone else's soul. if i were Charlie (oh wait, i am!) i would close that fucking factory down and sell it to slugworth and be sitting on a beach earning 20%. those big titty bitches arent going to sniff coke off their own tits.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, that trailer does nothing for me. I have no particular interest in ever seeing this movie. I also don't have any vitriol towards it and or feel like it's some kind of heresy for existing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hard Pass GIF by Aminé

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I predict the little girl dies in some unfortunate way, causing Wonka to become the cynical guy masking his cynicism under his eccentric attitude.

Caliane

Little girl is fake Slugworth/mr. wilkinson. she was just wearing a lifelike mask/body suit to look like an adult white man.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So... this is a thing to promote the movie with?
Producer.png

From a person that helped get funding for the first Harry Potter movie.
Neat?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
IDK pretty sure it will amuse my kid for 90 minutes so that might be a win.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So Wonka is straight up a wizzard now?
Ohhhh, good line. I'm going to mutter that to myself the next time I'm taking a piss at home Depot. "You're a wizzzz-ard, Hairy". I'll bet I get some chuckles from my urinal neighbors.

Nothing like making friends in a public restroom.

Caliane

Ohhhh, good line. I'm going to mutter that to myself the next time I'm taking a piss at home Depot. "You're a wizzzz-ard, Hairy". I'll bet I get some chuckles from my urinal neighbors.

Nothing like making friends in a public restroom.
9da.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Raise

"One of my best buds from Southend is the manager of a chain pub in Central London. A few weeks ago, he was standing behind the bar when a guy came up to him looking rather concerned. “Listen mate, this is gonna sound totally insane, but I’ve just gone for a piss in the urinal and I could’ve sworn I saw an eyeball looking up from the hole.” “I'm sorry?” my friend replies. “Not just an eyeball, but, like, an eyebrow as well. And the eye was looking around.”

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Chalamalaladingdong has all the whim and whimsy of a lead shoe. Looks complete shite

• 1Solidarity