Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Melee weapons only.

Who wins and why?

Qi156Lv.png
rrr_img_66799.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Khal Drogo never lost a battle, ever.

Worf as mentioned above got his ass beat many times.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Khal Drogo "died", was "resurrected", then murdered with a pillow....

Worf is still alive, after having endured getting his ass kicked, his spine broken, and one of his immune systems destroyed.

spronk

FPS noob
i want to say worf but worf fights with honor, i think drogo fights to win so maybe he could pull off a crazy ass move. Klingons are also supposed to be more bad ass than humans, but then I remember that picard and the female crew were always beating up klingons, so its a really tough question

gonna need some LARP simulations

18wtrbqr6gxz7jpg.jpg

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Drogo wipes the floor with seasoned warriors, like, drop his weapons on the ground and rips the guy's throat with his bare hands kind of ass kicking. Nobody ever been a match to him in a fight and he's been fighting bloodthirsty savages his entire life.

Worf has a shitty temper and pretend to be a great warrior, meanwhile he struggles to get the upper hand against every random joes he gets in a fight with.

If the argument is who heals better, then yeah, you can make a point in favor of Worf. But the question is who wins in a fight and there's no debate there. You could tie Drogo's hands in his back and he'd still headbutt Worf to death in short order.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Khal Drogo "died", was "resurrected", then murdered with a pillow....

Worf is still alive, after having endured getting his ass kicked, his spine broken, and one of his immune systems destroyed.
Worf was killed by guys dressed like 18th century french men and got resurrected too. If I remember right it was a melee weapon that killed him too.

Drogo wipes the floor with seasoned warriors, like, drop his weapons on the ground and rips the guy's throat with his bare hands kind of ass kicking. Nobody ever been a match to him in a fight and he's been fighting bloodthirsty savages his entire life.
He bleeds, the wound that killed him could have easily been his jugular or other vital area.

Drogo.

Worf gets his ass kicked all the time.
This.

Data would beat both their asses

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Khal Drogo never lost a battle, ever.
Drogo lost a battle to a tiny fucking bacteria. A drop or two of peroxide or alcohol could have saved him. Then he got his face sat on by a silk pillow and choked out on by a 95lbs blonde girl.

Pussy.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How is drogo dying of infection even an issue? He said melee weapons only. Worf doesn't get his futuristic healing technology, he gets fucking melee weapons. He's a bitch. He loses.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The OP stated melee weapons, he never said they couldn't be poisoned.

Drago's nip clip could have lead to fast acting neurotoxin death.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I basically said melee only 'cause I didn't want someone to say he just sets his Phaser to kill and shoots the Khal.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I basically said melee only 'cause I didn't want someone to say he just sets his Phaser to kill and shoots the Khal.
Which he would do, thus nullifying the entire contest. Might as well ask if Wesley Crusher could beat Drogo, which he could with a well timed rusty dart.

RIP Drogo of lockjaw.

edit: And if you really wanted to rustle some nerd jimmies it should have been Drogo vs Gambit
tongue.png

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
I always though the Dothraki race should have been as a lesser form of Centaur or Faun. This would have added more to the story.

sir-i-must-protest-i-am-not-a-merry-man-thumb.png