Worf vs. Khal Drogo

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TNG Worf was the punching bag that alien enemy of the week got to beat up to demonstrate how uber they were.

DS9 Worf was arguably the most accomplished hand to hand combatant in the entire Klingon Empire.

Drago might be a badass, but his sole accomplishments were beating the fuck out of his own lackeys and repeatedly razing poorly defended villages in his homeland. Not saying Worf wins, but the dude has a much better resume.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Drogo didn't just raze poor villages, he led his khalasar (40,000 strong) against entire other hordes of warriors that had gone their entire lives fighting. An entire society of people that value nothing above personal strength. They are basically the Klingons of ASOIAF.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
No weapons - Worf - Worf bites through Drogo's jugular.
Melee weapons - Drogo - Drogo lops off Worf's head in one fell swoop.

spronk

FPS noob
bitches love carl drogo

qfFeydx.jpg

Krozman

N00b
wasn't worf also the lawyer defending Kirk and Bones in the Undiscovered Country? I'm guessing in his prime he beats Drogo since he's like 150 in TNG.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Okay non Star trek nerd here, I just had to look up the spelling of this:

rrr_img_66976.jpg

A Bat'leth, the main melee weapon of the Klingons, and it's a hell of a silly design weapon. Might look good on TV, but there are problems with it in combat.

All of its weight is ahead of where you are holding it making it difficult to control and move. Your hand grips are across it, not along it, so again hard to steer and control the weapon. And then using the weapon in combat would mean committing to large swings of the weapon with both hands on the weapon, that will turn your whole upper torso. Which would then leave your side exposed to the enemy.

So Worf would do a couple of big lunges and swings. Drogo would easily see the flaw in the attack. And win with one strike.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can never forgive Worf for that fucking Risa episode or for birthing that whiny ass kid of his.

Point - Drago