WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I hate Germany as much as the next person but I'm struggling to see what the USA is decent at. Aside from having a huge % of people that don't vaccinate their children, believe in angels and are morbidly obese. Of course you are decent at baseball and American handball but those things are shit, hockey is about the best sport you have but the Canadians own you in that anyway.
What euro shithole are you from to be so bitter?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Green with the best US touch of the tournament, I'm a goddamn Nostradamus. That kid did more in 25 mins than Zusi did the whole fucking tournament, I get you can't just throw on kids but at some point potential has to be given a chance. Shame it was just too late.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I hate Germany as much as the next person but I'm struggling to see what the USA is decent at. Aside from having a huge % of people that don't vaccinate their children, believe in angels and are morbidly obese. Of course you are decent at baseball and American handball but those things are shit, hockey is about the best sport you have but the Canadians own you in that anyway.
Well other than the fact that we run this planet and our culture pervades every corner of the globe, not much I guess.

If we're such a shit world football country how do we keep matching or even making it further than "powers" in this sport such as England, Spain, Italy, etc.?

I mean, I'm glad other countries excel at this sport. It's never been a big deal for me. Support our boys even if they're the worst team in the tournament. But you do realize we constantly take the medal table at the Olympics, right? Both seasons. Or at the very least in the top 3. Americans are quite good at international sports. Not really a debate.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why do you guys play so well only when you're loosing, it's crazy
It's that back against the wall mentality that every American was born with.

It is the bald eagle blood that all our national teams are infused with right before a game. It weakens us at the beginning because even we can't handle that much freedom but by the end of the game we become one with it.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

It is the bald eagle blood that all our national teams are infused with right before a game. It weakens us at the beginning because even we can't handle that much freedom but by the end of the game we become one with it.
HAHAHA, excellent.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

Truth.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuckin hell...
rrr_img_70354.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
USA won the basketball world championship and the hockey world championship in like the span of a few days. Rest of the world, are you even trying?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Howard just made more saves in a single WC game than any goalie in World Cup history. Pleased for him getting the credit he really deserves.