WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

sebur

Bronze Squire
Technically yes but a knee flying in at head height is not really fair game
tongue.png
Ya I mean I agree with that part but I didn't feel like it put his knee up to put in to to his head just happened to be how he went up.

sebur

Bronze Squire
No. Even if you hit the ball first, you have to mind the opposing player. Imagine a sliding tackle, you will hit the ball first almost always and then break the other guys ankle. The rule is like this. Ball first then player maybe yellow, no ball = yellow maybe red.
Ah, that makes sense!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Here I am, sitting and yawning at this game. I'm so bored I decided to open up the laptop and surf the net. As a non-sporting guy, is this game so far considered dull? normal? exciting?

sebur

Bronze Squire
Here I am, sitting and yawning at this game. I'm so bored I decided to open up the laptop and surf the net. As a non-sporting guy, is this game so far considered dull? normal? exciting?
From what I understand this is pretty standard for a soccer game between two good teams, the problem I believe is you like me don't understand the small details that might be going on in this game that is keeping it scoreless or "dull" for us. I suppose the best example I could come up with is watching an amazing defense in american football shut out a team, unless you are a defensive minded person and understand it that would probably be boring for you to watch.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Look at the struggle of Argentina to control the ball in the midfield, but can do serious counterattacks.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Kroos should have at least a goal - scuffed both of his good chances. Both teams looking tired now, hope this isn't settled by bullshit penalties!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This game is good for people with a heart condition, as I don't think I've felt any excitement since it started. If only more games were like Germany-Brazil then I might actually start watching this.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Great, Aaron. Go back to watching something that requires a 10 second attention span