WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
love the I came all the way to Brazil for this shit looks.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Yep, great assist to his Liverpool teammate

Shame he forgot Suarez was playing for the other team

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Actually no, Suarez is clearly not fit and would rather Uruguay go out so he has time to heal. Then Roy is ruining our players with his shit tactics, why is Gerrard competing for a header like that? God this was horrible as an LFC fan to watch.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
2nd half tactics masterstroke from Woy. Take off both wingers, have 4 central midfielders (rooney, barkley, lallana, gerrard) and have your only out-ball being the centre forward playing out on the right wing.
smile.png

Neki

Molten Core Raider
And it's time to sack Roy. Fuck.
Dude, England can have Mourinho as head coach with Alex Ferguson and Guardiola as assistants and it wouldn't make one fucking difference

They just don't know how to play together on a big stage.

Defensively, I have no idea what the guys are doing. When it was 1-1 and Uruguay were attacking, the England players were shitting their pants any time the ball came close to their penalty area. Just hoofing it upfield or out of play with no intention of keeping possession. They made a team like Tottenham look like Fort Knox.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Gerrard should never have been on the field today. Him and Lampard are holding the squad back.
WTF, Lampard didn't even play you retard. Gerrard isn't being played correctly, I'd blame Roy more than him though then again Roy shouldn't even be playing him if he won't use his strengths at this age which are cycling the ball around the team and free/spot/corner kicks.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Dude, England can have Mourinho as head coach with Alex Ferguson and Guardiola as assistants and it wouldn't make one fucking difference

They just don't know how to play together on a big stage.

Defensively, I have no idea what the guys are doing. When it was 1-1 and Uruguay were attacking, the England players were shitting their pants any time the ball came close to their penalty area. Just hoofing it upfield or out of play with no intention of keeping possession. They made a team like Tottenham look like Fort Knox.
I don't think there are better CB options for England sans bringing back Brave John Terry. As far as the rest of the team, the tactics and positioning are very poor. Henderson and Gerrard shouldn't be played as a flat 2, Welbeck isn't good enough for this level and the movement off the ball seems really poor.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I know Lampard didn't play, you daft cunt. He's still in the fucking squad.
So how is he holding the squad back then? I can see your point on Gerrard but still think Roy is more the blame for his setup and tactics than anything else.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
It's because it was gerrard who did the pass that suarez was not considered off-side right ?

Surprisingly, england still has a decent chance of going through if Italy defeat CR and Uruguay wich is not that impossible...

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Suarez's 2nd goal? It was a skimmed header, not a pass. Cahill and Jagielka have both played against Suarez numerous times and know him well, Suarez feeds off shit like that.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Surprisingly, england still has a decent chance of going through if Italy defeat CR and Uruguay wich is not that impossible...
What's the point of them qualifying though? Just so they can get smashed in the next round?

If by some miracle they do qualify second in the group, they will most probably face Columbia in the next round. Watching their earlier match today, the passion the Colombians had was unbelievable. England would get anally raped without lube against the speedy attackers of Columbia.