WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
nvm

swiss.gif
Haha, had he not lifted his leg like a pussy it wouldn't have went in.

Fucking French.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
There has been some bad calls, but overall I think the officiating has been pretty good compared to some of the other world cups we've had.
This. Only that first Mexico game had me furious.

And that .gif just makes me sad.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
What's funny is that the assistant ref is in a perfect position, even with the last defender, and he's crouched down looking straight down the offsides line. And it was still called incorrectly.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Szlia

What's funny is that the assistant ref is in a perfect position, even with the last defender, and he's crouched down looking straight down the offsides line. And it was still called incorrectly.
If anything it shows how tough it is to call.

We have a convenient video freeze at the moment of the pass, but I am not sure how the guy on the line checks both the alignment with the last defender and the start of the pass. Note he is probably blindsided here and I am not sure he is able to hear the sound of the pass being made with the crowd yelling behind him (they use directional microphones for TV to enhance the sound of the ball). If the linesman notice the pass a fifth of a second too late, it's offside. Small margins.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's Duncan Castles, who when he's not ghostwriting Jose Mourinho biographies is Mourinho's personal fluffer.

Regardless, if Real Madrid offer enough (ie more than Bale went for), Suarez will be sold.
Doubtful it'll go that high. Apparantly his release clause is ?70-80m for foreign clubs + Suarez is 4-5 years older than Bale (less long term value but who knows)

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I rue the day, I became a goddamn England supporter ~15 years ago. Every tournament it is the same depressing display, while Germany shines with good football and fighting spirit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's Duncan Castles, who when he's not ghostwriting Jose Mourinho biographies is Mourinho's personal fluffer.

Regardless, if Real Madrid offer enough (ie more than Bale went for), Suarez will be sold.
I think if I'm LFC I'd much rather sell him to Barca for a good chunk of change and Sanchez. He's been great in this WC.

For today, I just woke up and am starting to get pretty nervous about tonight. Have a sick feeling CR7 is playing his injury up a bit, and will come out tonight like gangbusters.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
When Suarez gives an interview and there is a bid we can talk about this shit. Until then here's to another great day of games, starting with Belgium showing those bastard commies where the exit is.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It isn't? I've got it up on ABC now brother. Belgium team on paper looks really strong, hope they play better today.

EDIT** God damn I love the Russian anthem. One of the best.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Hazard needs to play well for Belgium to do anything it seems. I don't think they've looked that good in either game, though I suppose it doesn't help that your 2 fullbacks providing width are nominally CB's.