WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Our strategy seems to be waiting until the final 15 minutes before shifting 2 gears higher (which is not hard, since our pace is glacial at first) and scoring just the needed amount of goals. Very boring game for the first 75 minutes though.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
figured I'd give the soccer thing another try, watch the start of the Algeria/South Korea game. Within the first 15 seconds Algeria player flops on the ground writhing in pain, replay shows he wasn't even touched.

Yeah, I'll just wait until the USA plays.

Szlia

Very poor half by the south koreans. Poor controls, misunderstandings, misscommunications and poor choices kill them at both end of the field. The fact the algerian team had four players changed from their previous match and decided to play their regular offensive style also didn't help.

The koreans need a solid moral booster during to half-time, to score early in the 2nd AND to have some help from the algerians to get something out of this match. I suspect they will have one of the three, but not all three.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Almost embarrassing for S. Korea, those goals given away were really sloppy. What did I say about GKing again? Yeah, Koreas is horrible...

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
rhsUU2p.jpg

Bueno.

Szlia

Well Korea got the early goal and the 3-2 was only prevented by a miraculous save by a defender on that fast corner that also surprised the director. Still, at 4-1 there was still the sense that Korea could fight back, which is pretty crazy for a soccer match. I am a bit sad we did not get a 4-3 with 5 minutes remaining as that would have been crazy.