WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm starting to think that Brando is actually Luis Suarez. They seem to be equally stupid.
I was off-balance as I was typing that and accidentally hit the keys.

Great game this while showing off some of the worst play acting yet seen by the Brazilians.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Good game so far. I am not sure if I want Chile or Brazil to win.

Although I would love Alexis at Arsenal.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good game so far. I am not sure if I want Chile or Brazil to win.

Although I would love Alexis at Arsenal.
Brazil really should go out. They're the unfair players #1 of the tournament so far. Flopping left and right, now Hulk. You stop the ball with your arm, you know you stopped it with your arm, because you can feel it a minute later still.

Looks like a pretty harsh handball call at first look.
he stopped the ball with his arm. The arm was extended forward, it would have completely missed Hulk if it hadn't been for the arm. It's plain obvious it was intentional too, he kept looking at the ball as it came in.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Wow, guess from the linesman position it must have looked like upper arm, gutsy call that, but at least officials aren't babying the host nation. Plus fuck Brazil.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
From the one replay I saw it looked like the handball call could have gone either way, didn't look intentional.

This ref isn't pussy footing with the yellows, that's for sure.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Went back and took a second look, was defiantly handball, gained advantage by controlling it with his upper arm. Good call.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Hulk was awesome playing for Porto

He looks more like Emile Heskey in this tournament though

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah I thought Hulk handled the ball as well. Good call and gutsy. I like that Howard Webb is not taking any shit. Some other referee might not have called that.