WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
england will lose on penalties of course....don't know if it's in the semis,quarters or Round of 16 but it will ahah

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You wouldn't think too corrupt aside from doing everything possible with shit referees to make sure Brazil advances otherwise the whole country will riot even more than they are now.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
england will lose on penalties of course....don't know if it's in the semis,quarters or Round of 16 but it will ahah
No they won't

That's because England wouldn't even advance to the stage where penalties are required to decide the game

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think if England had a more progressive coach than Owlface then their chances would be pretty good. Building a team around Sturridge and Sterling is a bit of a no brainer, instead everything will flow through that fat fuck Rooney so why bother even watching IMO.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Predictions:

Group A:
Brazil
Croatia
Mexico
Cameroon

Group B:
Spain
Netherlands
Chile
Australia

Group C:
Colombia
Greece
Cote D'Ivoria
Japan

Group D:
Uruguay
Costa Rica
England
Italy

Group E:
Switzerland
Ecuador
France
Honduras

Group F:
Argentina
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Iran
Nigeria

Group G:
Germany
Portugal
Ghana
USA

Group H:
Belgium
Russia
Algeria
Korea Republic

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I think if England had a more progressive coach than Owlface then their chances would be pretty good. Building a team around Sturridge and Sterling is a bit of a no brainer, instead everything will flow through that fat fuck Rooney so why bother even watching IMO.
Liverpool bias detected!

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Sterling is promising but hardly a player to start building a team around

If England should start building a team around someone, I would nominate Jack Wilshere way before Sterling at current time

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

If England should start building a team around someone, I would nominate Jack Wilshere way before Sterling at current time
you mean the same Wilshere that's managed 100 club appearances in 6 years? Yeah, it makes great sense to start building the England side around someone that's injured for half of every season. Plus there's the fact he's a petulant little shit.

If he continues his progress from this season, then Henderson will be a future England Captain

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

10yyfsv.gif

Jack Wilshire.....Hahahahaha.... Gives me an excuse to use the Moyes gif I guess....

Wilshire hasn't pushed on in 3 years, pretty sure that ship has sailed as I would take Ramsey over Wilshire any day of the week. Sterling is 19 and is just going to get better.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Reports Suarez (of all people, never gets injured - just suspended) broke down in training and had a knee operation

Baghwan

Lord Nagafen Raider
It just wont be the same without New Zealand, forget about winning, true skill is measured in not loosing!

faille

Molten Core Raider
It just wont be the same without New Zealand, forget about winning, true skill is measured in not loosing!
Given no one could prove they were better than New Zealand at the last World Cup, they are the true World Champions!

Szlia

The true champions are Switzerland who beat the fake champions Spain fair and square!

By the way, how incredibly lame was that that Spain won all four of the knock out matches on the so marvelous score of 1-0?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
[generic comment about how the USA would dominate everyone if our best athletes played soccer]

It's bound to happen sooner or later, thought I would just go ahead and get it out of the way early.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Nah bro, Lebron would be perfect as a striker

His diving would get USA tons of penalties

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Looks like Landy-cakes is done with the USMNT. Can't say I'm too bothered by it, bleed some youngsters knowing full well you'll be raped terribly in your 3 matches.