WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Sloppy play all over. It's like playing a video game where everyone is trying to be a hero on each pass.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This is a dog fight. My wifes family is going nuts and I'm plowed. Good times!!!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Decent match this, the level of the defending has been poor though. I'm expecting at least 1 red card this half - almost all of the Honduran and Ecuadorian guys are tanks.

Szlia

We let the board down because it was PnP RPG night and so I only saw the first half of Italy vs Costa Rica! If both teams played at about the same level they played their first match, the result is not very surprising.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pretty stoked for Germany/Ghana later - would love Germany to smash them, sets up the USA/Ronaldo match perfectly tomorrow night. Also hope Argentina can break out a bit - they were my pre-tournament pick, but with the top Euro teams looking so good (Germany/France etc) it is hard seeing them win it unless they really start to pick it up.

wc2014ghavsgerecsjs.jpg

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Decent match this, the level of the defending has been poor though. I'm expecting at least 1 red card this half - almost all of the Honduran and Ecuadorian guys are tanks.
the #5 of Honduras, man. He looks like he also could have done iron mans. What a beast.

Argentina is hopefully gonna smash Iran to pieces now.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man what a shit match. Iran don't have any desire to play football (who can blame them), and Argentina don't look crisp or sharp at all. They better get their shit together - everyone knows their defense is below par, but if their offense isn't clicking they won't last long. A front 4 of Messi/Aguero/Higs/Di Maria should be about as good an attack that we see in Brazil, but through 2 games it looks limp - against shit competition as well.

Szlia

I think Iran has the desire, but not necessarily the ability: they lose the ball so fast when they try to move up the pitch. I don't think they ever had he ball within the last 30 meters. They only managed to be dangerous with free-kicks and corners (and they almost scored!).

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Can't really blame Argentina too much when they are basically playing against 11 players behind the ball.

Utne

Molten Core Raider
You'd think Argentina would take out atleast one of their two holding midfielders though.