WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Bradley - thought he had a good game, but his shocking open goal shot right at the defender and give away pissed those points away. What a fucking unfair sport this is sometimes.... Played brilliantly tonight I thought.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
USA dominated 75+ minutes of that game GDI.

Bradley played great I thought.. Just was exhausted by the end.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just like Messi yesterday, play like some second rate player the entire match, then do one brilliant play in overtime and change everything.

Everything? No, Ghana will still have their hides. The question is whether the US can secure a draw vs Germany. USA effectively eliminated the world player of the year, champions league top scorer and Champions league winner CR7.

It was too much stoppage time! Find the ref and give him so much freedom he can't walk tomorrow.

Feels like a kick in the ass, though. Germany is going to be an uphill battle now, eh? Can't see us being favored.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
meme-faces-rage-wallpaper-476x400.jpg

Tea_sl

shitlord
That was a gut punch, but I thought the US looked more or less like an actual soccer team which was pretty nice.

Simas_sl

shitlord
I assume it's against the rules for Germany and US to agree to draw, or just go out and do nothing? Draw puts them both through.