WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Maul

Dental Dammer
This is exactly what I was hoping for. A team to show up how poor this Brazil team really is. Neymar this Neymar that, he's so average it's shocking.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And so it begins..

BsDS7oHCYAEjULd.jpg

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I don't really agree with Germany trying to run up a basketball score here.

You have won, the opposition is demoralised, they are host country, you've still got one more game to play which is also the biggest.

Give some mercy and let them lose with a bit more grace. This is like beating a dead donkey.

Utne

Molten Core Raider
Watching Bernard trying to win an aerial challenge against Mertesacker is hilarious.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is exactly what I was hoping for. A team to show up how poor this Brazil team really is. Neymar this Neymar that, he's so average it's shocking.
He's not playing today, you know that - right?

Neymar basically suffers from the same issues that Messi suffered from in 2010. It's a lot easier to play for a genius player when there's another 10 excellent players on the field (FC Barcelona), but when most of your teammates are average, it's really hard to shine. Argentina as a whole is a bit stronger this year, we'll see just how strong tomorrow.

And so it begins..
was this shot just now? There's plenty of riot footage from Brazil earlier this year.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

You have won, the opposition is demoralised, they are host country, you've still got one more game to play which is also the biggest.

Give some mercy and let them lose with a bit more grace. This is like beating a dead donkey.
Germany has totally let off the gas pedal this half and Brazil still let them score an easy goal. Take what the other team gives you.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider

Wow that's 7 now. Touchdown.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Don't disagree but Germany is probably the last country in the world that would actually do that. Will be 0-10 or more by the end.

Maul

Dental Dammer
He's not playing today, you know that - right?

Neymar basically suffers from the same issues that Messi suffered from in 2010. It's a lot easier to play for a genius player when there's another 10 excellent players on the field (FC Barcelona), but when most of your teammates are average, it's really hard to shine. Argentina as a whole is a bit stronger this year, we'll see just how strong tomorrow.

was this shot just now? There's plenty of riot footage from Brazil earlier this year.
Yep I know. All the pundits and papers talk about is how Neymar is going to lead them to victory and how he's the key player. He's just another average player in a below average squad.