World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The only part of the leveling I do find kind of humorous when it comes to, "not an MMO experience" is that I've soloed every single Recommended 5 player WANTED type mob there is with minimal effort. Not sure if that is just because I'm a monk but it was kind of funny.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll be 120 on Friday if anyone wants to get a dungeon group running to get up for Mythics/Cheevos next week.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's wrong with the cutscenes?

Blizzard cutscenes are laughably over the top. They make it seem like a single player game. And I've hated cutscenes since Skyrim - the world is much more believable when it doesn't cut away from controlling your character.

• 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The only part of the leveling I do find kind of humorous when it comes to, "not an MMO experience" is that I've soloed every single Recommended 5 player WANTED type mob there is with minimal effort. Not sure if that is just because I'm a monk but it was kind of funny.

Yeah, I thought this was kind of ridiculous. I understand the majority of quests being soloable, but as a tank, I've soloed every single elite/group leveling quest so far and come out with 100% health. When I first saw those elite wanted quests I got kind of excited about having a quest that I would actually have to group with people to do. Oh well.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I need to get holy weapon/shield so I can bypass the awful dps queue lol

Those wanted 3 man quests are 100% meant to be 3 manned AT 120 lol, they go from like 80k health at low 110s to 1.5million in a few cases I’ve seen

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Someone on reddit was nice enough organize it in a readable fashion. Some of the stuff is pretty reasonable, others not so much.

Yea, the beginning sounds ok, then it goes full-on LARP with neutral mode, prestige classes, and whatnot... I'm pretty sure making people neutral would break half of their code...

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Friendly PSA for all you guys. You can put the new tailoring cloak enchants on heirlooms. Why does this matter when they don't scale to 120 yet? Because of this:

Resilient Spellthread

Khane

wormie come on bro you're smarter than that. I even stated they don't scale to 120 yet but not being dazeable is huge for non tank classes while leveling.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
i mean I guess not needing to reapply it saves a bit of gold? But who really gets dazed when azerite stuff gets you a shield?

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>

Yeah, not only am I blasting through the 3-5 Rec player mobs, I'm usually annihilating everything in that area at the same time. Thought it was just Demo Lock superiority!

Khane

i mean I guess not needing to reapply it saves a bit of gold? But who really gets dazed when azerite stuff gets you a shield?

Those cloak enchants are only available to tailors and bind the cloak to the tailor when applied. Being able to put it on an heirloom cloak and mail it to your non-tailor characters so they also do not get dazed is the point. And the shielding you get from the azerite traits (if you get a piece that offers one and also choose that trait) drops pretty fast.

Come on man... non tanks get dazed all the damn time.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Those cloak enchants are only available to tailors and bind the cloak to the tailor when applied. Being able to put it on an heirloom cloak and mail it to your non-tailor characters so they also do not get dazed is the point. And the shielding you get from the azerite traits (if you get a piece that offers one and also choose that trait) drops pretty fast.

Come on man... non tanks get dazed all the damn time.
OK fair enough. I haven't leveled past 116 on any of my chars yet so haven't spent enough time getting dazed I guess. Sounds useful if you have more than a couple alts to level.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Been soloing them all NP as survival. Rarely even have to throw a heal on my gorilla dps pet.