World of Warcraft: Current Year

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Witch Doctor or Necromancer - something plague/pestilence based would resonate with a lot of people right now for obvious reasons. Necromancer more so just simply because of the coming content. Of course I would play either of those two, like so many others. Which for me has been a while since a new class has launched that I enjoyed. I loved both the DK and the Monk at some point. But the Demon Hunter fell flat for me, personally. A Necromancer/Witch Doctor though? Yes, please.

You would get a ton of casual dorks (raises hand) to play WoW if they introduced a proper Necro class.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
A Necro with just reskinned Warlock pets would be lame as fuck.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage

The team is happy with the new Warlock Necro class and has learned a lot about CTRL-C and CTRL-V since the inception of Shadowlands

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Steal the mechanics of that fucking class from the Dark Age of Camelot expansion that could have multiple different pets but had a total pet level budget. Mix n match.

And then steal Vanguard's body-part-harvesting to gear up your pets.

And then light it all on fire because fuck it Blizzard 2020.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eh, all classes are homogenized into the three roles anyways. Whats the difference in having an additional Necromancer class/theme/League of Legends Skin.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I demand we have a proper blood mage/chloromancer mirror. Disc is poop.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
We dont need a new class when they cant even balance the current ones....
Dunno what you're going on about but everything is extremely close to each other, the closest it's ever been. PvP some classes pull ahead but literally no game in existence has perfect balancing.

See, I used to think that but something like Necro from d3 (which we know they took 80% of their game design from) is absolutely nothing like warlock in any way aside from they both summon spooky boys.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Anyone other than shamans complaining about class balance likely doesn't actually play BFA.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If you only do raiding as a WW Monk I could see being pretty pissy too. But there's like, 15 total WW Monks in the population, so meh.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Shadowlands alpha confirmed for this week. Let the datamining begin.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
There's a surprising amount of info in there.

also pvp vendors are back??? the mad lads are actually doing it??

xzi

Mouthbreather
Some of those abilities worry me. I REALLY hope they decide against giving spells actual power.

No, you don't need to min/max everything, but you're delusional if you think people aren't going to pick the one that pulls ahead, and one of them will absolutely pull ahead. They're really cool choices but.. idunno man.

Either way I'm taking that aoe holy shock to BLAST and probably regret it later

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I haven’t signed an NDA yet, will I have to tomorrow?

Probably not, they haven't required an NDA for the last few F&F alphas (disclaimer: I wasn't in BFAs because my buddy at Blizzard stopped working there, but I didn't have to sign anything for sure for Legion)

Rime

<Donor>
They need to just make the Covenant abilities only work in open world/non-instanced content (excluding Torghast).

There is absolutely no way they are going to be able to balance them.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Resetting Kegsmash doesn't seem like a big deal. If all the abilities are on the global and do similar effects and have a long cool down it's fine. I doubt that will be the case. Knowing blizzard another one will be like turn in to a kobold and get a special emote but the third will be you can be effected by heroism once every 2 minutes.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Part of me hopes they just balance them like racials instead or something. Idunno, maybe they can prove everyone wrong but power is a yikers.

The druid one is fucking HILARIOUS to me, first thing I'm gonna try (when I can)

Convoke the Spirits
Call upon the Night Fae for an eruption of energy, channeling a rapid flurry of 16 Druid spells and abilities over 4 seconds.
You will cast Moonfire, Wrath, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Thrash, Rake, Shred, and Ironfur on appropriate nearby targets, favoring your current specialization.