World of Warcraft: Classic

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Jesus Christ I suck.

I can honestly say I have no idea who any of these streamer people are.

The last one I knew was Athene...lol....was that 10 years ago?

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Athene was busy being a literal cult leader last I heard

That's what I heard as well. Swifty is still around though, and I think he said he was rolling a Gnome warrior this time instead of Night Elf.

misery

Best Warrior race!

My war in vanilla was a Gnome. I did it because it seemed like the obvious choice. Everyone wants to be the big badass, so I'll be the little badass. Plus you feel faster and your enchants look brighter because the effect is more smooshed. One thing I dislike about Tauren is that I always feel like I'm moving at a snail's pace.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My war in vanilla was a Gnome. I did it because it seemed like the obvious choice. Everyone wants to be the big badass, so I'll be the little badass. Plus you feel faster and your enchants look brighter because the effect is more smooshed. One thing I dislike about Tauren is that I always feel like I'm moving at a snail's pace.
The size of a boss, while still much bigger than even a Tauren, I always thought was funny with a Gnome.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Gnomes are the best dps caster class in classic due to their racial yet another advantage Alliance.
Those fucking little gnome mages in vanilla AV I rememebr were OP as fuck, jumping around and shit like little fucking monkeys, casting their AOE and you could not even target them.

• 1Worf

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Nothing more rage inducing than being killed by a Gnome Warlock with pink pigtails that dances on your body. Fucking gnomes

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Plus we've been over this before just like a midget when you fuck a gnome it makes your dick look bigger by comparision.

yLvmT0b.jpg

424840ef5b3e4849fa73da6b90d1a0455ef7f548r1-922-897v2_uhq.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
Sodapoppin (if he mans up and streams), Tipsout, Payo (if he plays NA), Sony, and other "smaller" streamers who stream to the high hundreds or low thousands of people. Also, Alliance has Quin which will probably draw a lot of ganks.

Obviously Asmon is the big one, but to say there isn't a lot of Horde rolling together is just flat out wrong.

Shroud is playing a shaman, Timthetatman a while ago said he was going horde. Nick Polom and Sunii is going horde.

This is bigger than just the wow streamers, plenty of twitch thots are going horde. It's literally like I said like 3 or 4 streamers playing alliance and literally everybody else is horde lol.

• 1Like

misery

Shroud is playing a shaman, Timthetatman a while ago said he was going horde. Nick Polom and Sunii is going horde.

This is bigger than just the wow streamers, plenty of twitch thots are going horde. It's literally like I said like 3 or 4 streamers playing alliance and literally everybody else is horde lol.

Just be careful, because if you're planning on going Alliance PvP on the streamer server Asmon's fans will be with you. I've seen what they do. It's not pretty. At least you can try to layer away from them I guess.

xzi

Mouthbreather
They don't do anything they just follow him around and grief him while you mine thorium freely because 67 spergs are in stormwind jumping around in circles

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's not like FoH is some unique butterfly. Theres gonna be thousands of people aiming to kill the streamers