World of Warcraft: Classic

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It was really awful for me. Group of drunkard friends wanting to do a dungeon. An hour of cat herding getting moving in the right direction. Frequent breaks for refills and stuff. I'm the healer and the only one actually paying attention to anything.

I swear a couple times I actually heard a nearby apply poison. I'd alert everyone but I was usually dead before I came out of stun. Then would follow 2 hours of fruitless drunken attempts at some sort of revenge. The enemy would just hide till their cooldowns were up.

All of this was likely my fault for past poor choices. Choices in class, friends, and quantity imbibed.

I can't even say the dungeon would have been a better time, but I might have walked away with a new piece of gear.

Now daoc 8v8's those are fun, or good old Nordenwatch in warhammer. I even enjoyed old republic warzones, especially huttball. But when I'm out questing or heading to a dungeon I just want other players to not be there.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I could stay ahead of the curve I'd play a PvP server but I'm going to play this casually and be way behind the griefing shitstains who go hard out of the gate. PvE for me for the first time ever so I dont have to worry about level 60s camping me in rotation while I try to hit 40 and get my mount

First overpriced cheap wine and now this?

Glutton for punishment Breh

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You just know Bliz is going to try and fuck this up somehow for the simple reason that if more people are still playing this 6 months from now than the BfA live servers then they will have fucking egg on their face.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You just know Bliz is going to try and fuck this up somehow for the simple reason that if more people are still playing this 6 months from now than the BfA live servers then they will have fucking egg on their face.

The best thing that could happen to most of the shitbags that work there is to have their egos fucking broken.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
LOL. What a fag

1hJqAWS.jpg

4v7r6LW.jpg

This guy was seriously trying to big dick first Rag for awhile wasn't he? Seems he realized that that would actually be difficult as fuck. lol.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
7am I get up in the morning take my daughter to daycare, then get back home
8am have some breakfast, feed the baby,
8:30am baby goes to sleep
9am firing up the World of Warcraft. It is currently 3am server time.

No queue no matter what. gg.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather

I think BFA is drastically changing in the right direction compared to how it launched, but this is honestly my dream.

It made me kind of sad to hear all those old devs talk about the game and they're going on about how it's a living breathing world, etc and I'm just sitting there like.. y...yes so go back to it. Bring it back. There's no reason to be nostalgic for it you can literally make it happen, so do it!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I last played during the middle of Legion. I heard that they were trying to prevent mods that used chat channels to auto group players on the same quest. Does such a thing still exist in BFA and would it be possible here?

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>

My guess is that most of those foaming at their mouths in that thread never played in 2004, and most will fizzle out way before hitting 60.

I last played during the middle of Legion. I heard that they were trying to prevent mods that used chat channels to auto group players on the same quest. Does such a thing still exist in BFA and would it be possible here?
They broke group autojoin without user interaction with 8.0, so you have to click a button or do a keypress to join a group. The same happened with posting auctions, now you have to do Ctrl-Mousewheel macros.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider

The addons only work for world quests, and Blizzard did break the majority of them. Most of the addons that still exist just invite nearby players within a small radius, and you have to actually accept the invite. Barely anyone uses them. I can't see Classic having any addons like this if that is your concern.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I thought about playing. I looked up a few things. According to my account info last login was 2005. Too much to brush up on so I'll pass. Oddly enough I remember more about EQ than I do about WoW. I guess it just didn't make an impression on me.

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The addons only work for world quests, and Blizzard did break the majority of them. Most of the addons that still exist just invite nearby players within a small radius, and you have to actually accept the invite. Barely anyone uses them. I can't see Classic having any addons like this if that is your concern.
I would consider using one, kinda like the icyveins addon above that everyone is misinterpreting.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Tons of people will use that. I’ll use that. The M+ group finder is a huge improvement over just standing in town whispering everyone as a dps.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just don't see how it is exciting when there's nothing to be gained or lost. It's like you are signing up to have other people waste your time when you are trying to do other things.
Because you get to dick around ganking people when you are bored.

It's almost impossible to be corpsecamped, you just res at max range behind a tree and go do a different quest.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users