World of Warcraft: Classic

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Judging by the non-english streams, the non-english EU servers also have massive queues. Can't really tell a French player to play on a different realm if Blizzard only provided them with one, eh...

5xlYHLc.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I rolled on Westfall today. I'm getting that tanking urge playing my Warrior. lol

• 1Like

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
welp hit a DC and got stuck in a 9k queue , off to bed

• 1Solidarity

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
idk how i forgot about dazed-dazed-dazed-dazed-->dead. i must have blocked it out.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Decided to go to sleep and get up at 4 and see if I could get a couple of hours in before work.... Still a 2k queue when I went to log in lol.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
This is crazy numbers, not even that many tuned in for BFA world first.

ip0vvs8urwi31.jpg

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Logged onto Whitemane at 6:20 am EST this morning to save names before work. Was a 460 person queue. But got a name for my lock and shammy. Warlock is Putrescent.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I subbed for six months. Fuck everything. I hate myself now.

j/k a few old friends started classic too. hoping to have some fun.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Getting resists all the time, I miss like crazy, and I have to level skills too?!? I quit.

Nah I'm kidding, this is fucking glorious, and I'm only lvl 6. So nice to have OG mulgore back, best starting zone.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
World server bug can be beat by “select new realm” and just click back on your realm. No you don’t get q’d again

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Got to lvl 8 first time NE. All fun and games til that fucking hole in the ground with bird people shamans yikes.

Community was super cool spamming buffs and healing each other randomly and getting mobs tagged is not too bad !(moonbeamcough cough)