World of Warcraft: Classic

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Ugh so Ieft for an appointment 2 hours ago and tried entering the queue so it would be ready when I got back. It had about 90 minutes on it. But by the time I got back I was re-disconnected, probably only got disconnected 15 minutes ago or so. Now I have another 3.5 hours.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nothing like ending a Deadmines run with a lvl 16 tank and the fucking Corsair's Overshirt drops. I fucking hate that item.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ok so i had a macro way back when that would remove a soul shard from my bag when i cast drain soul for the 100% increased mana regeneration so bags dont fill up with shards and i gotta play the inventory game, any warlocks have a macro like that?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
ok so i had a macro way back when that would remove a soul shard from my bag when i cast drain soul for the 100% increased mana regeneration so bags dont fill up with shards and i gotta play the inventory game, any warlocks have a macro like that?

I don't have a macro for it, but there's a version of Necrosis that works with classic that will do it for you

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I think it's this one Necrosis Classic

Ok cool ty ill check it out, also one last question if anyone knows, theres a wand from BFD gravestone scepter, from what i read it says the quest is Blackfathom Villainy and thatit starts from some argent guard inside BFD is he in a specific spot like inside the instance off to the side somewhere or is he at like the beginning? or is there a pre req for this?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Ok cool ty ill check it out, also one last question if anyone knows, theres a wand from BFD gravestone scepter, from what i read it says the quest is Blackfathom Villainy and thatit starts from some argent guard inside BFD is he in a specific spot like inside the instance off to the side somewhere or is he at like the beginning? or is there a pre req for this?

When you get to the area you fight the turtle, he's in one of the side areas. You need to swim under to get to him. It looks like a small area on the map that has two entrances.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Listening to Tool while grinding out shit, feelsgoodman. Good ol' days

page_9.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

rinthea

Trakanon Raider
He actually tried to but people were spamming his mailbox so he couldn't.

Yeah that was pretty funny. He logged out tried to delete and got an error that he couldn't delete with mail. So logged in, deleted the 2 messages. Then logged out tried to delete again and ofcourse couldn't. Logged in and in the space of a couple of minutes now had about 40 messages and a broken mailbox. So he said, fuck it and went to bed.

I tihnk there was about 300k people watching him on twitch.

Last edited: