World of Warcraft: Classic

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New Alliance FOH being formed on Thunderfury for those that dont want to deal with queue. Roll em up boys.
wadElVb.png

This is my queue after 5 minutes

JQDO4ip.png

I think it's almost over with the queues

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't know why you guys choose to subject yourselves to it. I picked a low pop RP server and have not spent one second in a queue. It's still busy enough in some areas that it's hard to find mobs to kill.

PVE servers had plenty of Southshore/Crossroads PVP action back in the day, so I'm sure we'll get that too especially once players hit 60 and run out of stuff to do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I've seen people say they're getting free 110 boosts too, but it's probably just from getting BFA which means those that already have it are out of luck
Depending on how it's implemented, those might be separate items. That is, you get BFA flagged and awarded a 110 boost, which means those with BFA already in would get just the 110.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So the whole boomers/zoomers thing in WoW is basically us old fucks telling the teenagers to get off our damn digital lawns? What a time to be alive!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Depending on how it's implemented, those might be separate items. That is, you get BFA flagged and awarded a 110 boost, which means those with BFA already in would get just the 110.
After a week now, I'd rather be level 27 in Classic than 110 in BFA

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Forgot how boring and slow the original Blackfathom Deeps was. Dear god. And you don't even finish a couple of the quests because the drop rates are so low, so you have to do it twice. And most of the loot is Shaman loot. /gun. /head

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't BFD looting the core (guaranteed), kill the guy in the small cave (guaranteed) and kill Kelris (guaranteed)?

now Wailing Caverns... that's a repeat over and over.

• 2Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Isn't BFD looting the core (guaranteed), kill the guy in the small cave (guaranteed) and kill Kelris (guaranteed)?

now Wailing Caverns... that's a repeat over and over.

There's 2 collection quests that have annoying drops. corrupted brain stems and some twilight pendants. After a full run I ended up with 3/8 on one and 6/10 on the other.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
That happened to me in ZF with the troll tempers, but every other dungeon I’ve completed everything in one run. Next time I’m in Tanaris I’m going to solo a few trash pulls just to get the last tempers I need. Being a warlock owns.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hit 46 this morning on my hunter, about to get ready for work, took a week off to play and did pretty well, I am ahead of the majority of players.

50-60 is going to be a bitch but hopefully enough people catch up I can spend that time in dungeons instead of grinding.

I rolled on westfall like someone else here, very lucky this server is decent considering it wasn't an original.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
Man I really am a grumpy old person now. Chat just drives me fucking nuts. All the Thunderfury spam and all the "HEHEHEH Trading This Epic BOP for a Ruined Pelt" HHEHEHEH IT"S FuNnY bEcAuSe iT's JuNk heheheh." "Trading Thunderfury for Shiny Bauble, please, really need." Heheheheheh. har de har har har.

Who are these fucking people? You have to be under 10 years old to waste the time to type out that you're trading the dumb bop epic for a ruined pelt. Nobody is laughing or finding it entertaining, and for you to think so would have to mean you are retarded or 10. I don't get it. It's literally all over trade chat. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE. WHERE ARE ALL THE GROWN UPS?

I personally have all kinds of shit macro’d to automatically type while I’m running. I know it pisses people off, so I click a button and “Trump is the white Obama but better” or “any idea where I can buy Thunderfury” spews out and a bunch of people waste time and act like idiots and get mad. If I can’t do anything but run, might as well get people riled up. If I was smart, I’d join one of those astroturfing companies that pays you for spamming stuff in chat in video games: “man I love the blue monster energy, helps me play so much better”

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I personally have all kinds of shit macro’d to automatically type while I’m running. I know it pisses people off, so I click a button and “Trump is the white Obama but better” or “any idea where I can buy Thunderfury” spews out and a bunch of people waste time and act like idiots and get mad. If I can’t do anything but run, might as well get people riled up. If I was smart, I’d join one of those astroturfing companies that pays you for spamming stuff in chat in video games: “man I love the blue monster energy, helps me play so much better”

Man i miss raiding with you, not only are you a fucking beast but the trolling was incredible. So many people would actually believe that shit you would say it was so awesome lol.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
wadElVb.png

This is my queue after 5 minutes

JQDO4ip.png

I think it's almost over with the queues

Im not traitoring anything, bro. Im just tired of people whining about it. So fuckign go and make your ally characters over there and stop whining. We all dealt with the queue, I know I have, and im still going strong on whitemane. Lv33 huntard. And no im not re-rolling, fuck you if you think my 40 some hours time invested is nothing. Maybe yours is, but not mine.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Was Method trying to out poopsock everyone else for world firsts? If so ...

sad

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I honestly cannot believe that people actually did take down rag this week. That shit is crazy. Not because its hard, just the amount of sheer will and determination to grind the shit out and get 60 or close to it, is crazy to me. Some of these fools stayed up for days at a time.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
BTW is talent switching the same as it was in Vanilla, i.e. expensive and a pain? I remember it cost a fuck ton (considering how poor everyone was) so if you were a tank or a healer you basically stayed in tank/heal builds making soloing tough

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
BTW is talent switching the same as it was in Vanilla, i.e. expensive and a pain? I remember it cost a fuck ton (considering how poor everyone was) so if you were a tank or a healer you basically stayed in tank/heal builds making soloing tough

1g to start and climbs up to a max of 50g, with a slow declining price drop over-time.