World of Warcraft: Classic

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
she will probably not send you tit pics so if that's a deal breaker well sorry.

*probably*

SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I bet if she submits tits then no one would give her shit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well okay I mean she might if she likes you enough.

But I'm the only person she has ever seemed to like that much so there's a chance....if you're me

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
is there some sort of upper limit on layering? why are there q's if they are layering?

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
is there some sort of upper limit on layering? why are there q's if they are layering?

There's a limit, yeah. By their own admission they are not using their tech to its highest potential. Their reasoning is that if they have big layering now when they go to remove it as part of phase two the queues will be massive and they'll be right back where they started.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
New Alliance FOH being formed on Thunderfury for those that dont want to deal with queue. Roll em up boys.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Man I have literally only ever found literally like 3 BoE rares and 1 or 2 BoE epics in all my time playing WoW. And half of those were probably had with Glider in Swamp of Sorrows. I don't know how people find so much shit.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
New Alliance FOH being formed on Thunderfury for those that dont want to deal with queue. Roll em up boys.

PVE or PVP server? I can't log out to check atm, have a big queue on Stalag. I might roll an alt there.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
So I'm wandering around on the east side of Wetlands with my 27 gnome rogue, looking for gnolls and crocs and kill my first red whelp drake thing. It drops the pet.

Wonder what I can sell that for.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Man I really am a grumpy old person now. Chat just drives me fucking nuts. All the Thunderfury spam and all the "HEHEHEH Trading This Epic BOP for a Ruined Pelt" HHEHEHEH IT"S FuNnY bEcAuSe iT's JuNk heheheh." "Trading Thunderfury for Shiny Bauble, please, really need." Heheheheheh. har de har har har.

Who are these fucking people? You have to be under 10 years old to waste the time to type out that you're trading the dumb bop epic for a ruined pelt. Nobody is laughing or finding it entertaining, and for you to think so would have to mean you are retarded or 10. I don't get it. It's literally all over trade chat. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE. WHERE ARE ALL THE GROWN UPS?

• 4Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Man I really am a grumpy old person now. Chat just drives me fucking nuts. All the Thunderfury spam and all the "HEHEHEH Trading This Epic BOP for a Ruined Pelt" HHEHEHEH IT"S FuNnY bEcAuSe iT's JuNk heheheh." "Trading Thunderfury for Shiny Bauble, please, really need." Heheheheheh. har de har har har.

Who are these fucking people? You have to be under 10 years old to waste the time to type out that you're trading the dumb bop epic for a ruined pelt. Nobody is laughing or finding it entertaining, and for you to think so would have to mean you are retarded or 10. I don't get it. It's literally all over trade chat. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE. WHERE ARE ALL THE GROWN UPS?

Many of them are adults

• 2Worf