The irony of all this as that you basically are on a PvE server. It's Alliance dominated with literally half the number of people that Sulfuras has. You will always have full world buffs and can farm any mats you want at any time. I've been in pvp battles in the fucking badlands everyday for the last 3 weeks trying to farm elemental earth. Who's the cuck now?
And my parses are mostly w/o world buffs, and never with Sunflower buff. We are also one of the few Alliance guilds to still have 2 separate raid teams instead of forming a single superteam of the best players. I'm also sword spec which isn't great for some bosses like Vael.
Lunis just as ignorant to Incendius as he is his class. Incendius was a bloated queue server 60/40 split. Phase 2 the horde owned all flight paths. Alliance got their shit together, organized pvp raids to escort BWL raids into the mountain, fly in to red ridge and have 200 alliance wipe the horde and then camp the orb.
Suddenly the horde didn’t like world pvp and transferred off. We lost our queues and the horde pussies bloated Netherwind.
It has everything to do with your shitty connection, shitty computer, shitty parses. I knew you were dogshit at the game, now the logs bare it out.
Just to add, a fucking 87 best parse on Vael is embarrassing.
Holy shit you sinister strike on Vael? Bro are there lick marks on your windows and monitors? Get a fucking dagger set for Vael like every other rogue in the world. You are entirely the problem here, you’re bad and you don’t know it. No fucking instant poison, Jesus.
Start using Juju might and powers. Drop the elixir of giants. Start using a FAP on Razorgore. When you open on a boss, sinister strike, sinister strike, thistle tea, sinister strike, sinister strike, slice and dice. Then start your eviscerate and slice and dice rotation. Stop refreshing slice and dice at 20% health. Ask a dwarf priest for fear ward after Chromag. Get the UBRS buff for firemaw and blazing emblem, enchant your old night slayer helm with 20fr, you’ll be able to stay in for whole fight. Run the Seal of eldrethas if you’re world buffed, because you’ll be crit capd no sense in Blackhands Breath.
My point stands that you have had the luxury of full world buffs for BWL. So you might not have had world buffs for a few MC clears? Big deal. As for your points.
1) I didn't have instant poison on that kill b/c i was probably using elemental sharpening stones. You're not at the crit cap when you don't have ony head + sunflower buff & are Sword Spec.
2) Farming daggers for a single boss that's on farm when i already have CTS/BB seems like a waste of time & also fucks over dagger rogues who still need MC weapons. And i don't care enough to get the Dire Maul dagger for a single BWL fight when AQ is just around the corner.
3) Getting UBRS buff when you have to death run to the orb is also a waste of time.
4) We've never been a speedrun guild. We raid 1 night a week & have 2 raids teams b/c we haven't absorbed the best players to form 1 mega team. It's supposed to be fun, half the people are drunk by Firemaw. It's a drama free environment where ppl fuck around. We've kicked top performing players in the past solely for being toxic.
5) I'm constantly in the top 2 in parses except for Vael obviously. If i was in a serious raiding guild my parses would be the same as yours.
6) Opening with a Sinister Strike + 1 point Slice'n'Dice gives you more sword procs on average. We also let other ppl tank besides our MT to give them experience, we even had a Feral tank last time. So blowing my load in the first 15 sec isn't a good idea for a non-fury tank.
I got to global elite rank in cs:go a few years back, so I know what it takes to perform at the top level. If i wanted to play WoW that way I'd be raiding Mythic+ in retail and not playing classic.