World of Warcraft: Classic

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
134 guilds have cleared 10/10 MC. 156 have beaten Onyxia. The changes they made seemed to slow down a ton of people.

And with the PTR, they are buffing BWL also. The patch notes look like they are going even harder on it. Firemaw (as of the PTR) look like you need to bring 0 melee or a very small amount if that. Chromagnus not having walls block LOS for breaths is a huge change.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Make the game harder, and shorten the phase times. Seems like a dumb logic to me. No wonder these servers died so quickly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
hgn001e4qsc81.jpg

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Question: Does Blizzard, or the shell of Blizzard, actually monitor account purchases? If I wanted to buy a no name Hunter off EpicNPC to farm with, what's the likelihood they'd actually watch IPs that closely? Also, how strict are they on account sharing now if I just wanted to use a buddies Hunter when he wasn't on it? Getting this Warrior to 60 was painful enough.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider

Finally more loot per boss! And guess they want people to level alts taking the exp bonus up so much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Finally more loot per boss! And guess they want people to level alts taking the exp bonus up so much.
Of course I just hit 60 after moving to Jom. Completely cool with the increase. Leveling was still too slow for my liking with only 1 year of server time. Now I'll have a desire to play some alts.

Chris

Potato del Grande
What is Blizzard planning on doing with SoM servers long term? Are they going to turn them into TBC servers or keep them as classic?
I guarentee they gave this no thought and there'll be dead SoM servers next year when the next season is out.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is Blizzard planning on doing with SoM servers long term? Are they going to turn them into TBC servers or keep them as classic?

They said previously that all SOM servers will dump into the Classic servers, effectively killing the population until they make new Season servers. You won't be able to move these guys to TBC iirc.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
They said previously that all SOM servers will dump into the Classic servers, effectively killing the population until they make new Season servers. You won't be able to move these guys to TBC iirc.
I guarantee they won't turn down transfer fees.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users